Western Bloc formation

Guest Ronald Reagen

Guest Ronald Reagen

ISAF is attempting to form the Western Bloc from the Cold War as United States promotes Western influence around the world and post-USSR satellites.

h2isWJm.png

America still continues to rebuild while ISAF is being invaded by Arrgh. Many casualties have been suffered by ISAF when Ekmanu and Spain were invaded by Arrgh members. ISAF has decided to be on the defensive from this day forward, November 10th 1989. 

Power has also been switched to a 50/50 when Spain takes equal command off with United States, as Spain is my greatest advisor and insists me to do stuff, he is the one that introduced me to this game and without Spain, I would be no where.

ISAF 

We are off the game for the past few days, but we will stride back too the top and pop firecrackers along our way, pride will be restored and our flag of that represents capitalism will sail the seas of Pacific and Atlantic. 

ISAF has made another military ally and possibly will ally the Empire, hopefully.

• Upvote 1

Cool...

Um... Good job! o/

52381379.jpg

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Arrgh!

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

The Empire is a small alliance that is mostly of an RP nature, and generally has little power projection capabilities. I suspect this will not change matters much for the United States, or Her allies. Russia stands in staunch opposition to Western imperialism and meddling in world affairs. We trust the rule of Franco's Spain more than we trust that of the reactionary Americans, as they have cooperated with the International in resolving the recent aggressions by Reagen and Ekmanu.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

Guest Ronald Reagen

The Empire is a small alliance that is mostly of an RP nature, and generally has little power projection capabilities. I suspect this will not change matters much for the United States, or Her allies. Russia stands in staunch opposition to Western imperialism and meddling in world affairs. We trust the rule of Franco's Spain more than we trust that of the reactionary Americans, as they have cooperated with the International in resolving the recent aggressions by Reagen and Ekmanu.

Ekmanu and America had been friends since their nations declared existence, but America is cooperating with the nations suffered by the imperialism caused by America to redeem it's self.

#1 exporter of potassium.

All other countries have inferior potassium.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!