Syrian Arab Republic Civil War

Franz Von Dietrich

This Debate is mainly about the Syrian Civil war, here's my opinion;

Firstly, Al-Assad isn't a "true" evil person, as most of the western nations try to make him appear. If Assad were to lose this civil war, this would be like Saddam Hussein, and Syria would end up like Iraq, and have radical extremeist groups taking power in various area.

While, the Syrian Rebels execute both civilians and soldiers for what they seen, most concerning war crimes, yet, everyone likes to call the Syrian Rebels "saviors". The Syrian Rebels are basically trying to gain international support, and tries to make up certain lies such as chemical weapons just to gain western or maybe eastern international support.

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah

Oh, it's too late for all that. Isis will take over the whole region.

The Islamic State will fall. Their propaganda is their only tool of gaining recruits. Egypt has started to bomb the ISIS Militants in both Libya, and Syria. Italy has started to shown anti-ISIS presences and has threaten military force.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-islamic-state-caliphate-is-in-danger-of-losing-its-main-supply-route/2015/02/18/eaaabd5a-9045-11e4-a66f-0ca5037a597d_story.html?wprss=rss_world

Edited by Francisco Franco Bah

Yes, their accelerating gains are a sure sign of the impending fall.

We know what it takes to get rid of a group like this - the "surge". Door-to-door warfare. Kill everyone of them face-to-face. With thousands of Americans dead each year, for several years. That's not going to happen (until it's too late).

Another thing is this is a biblical thing. And, as such the zionists will nurture it. It's already a foregone conclusion. Just roll with it :)

Yes, their accelerating gains are a sure sign of the impending fall.

We know what it takes to get rid of a group like this - the "surge". Door-to-door warfare. Kill everyone of them face-to-face. With thousands of Americans dead each year, for several years. That's not going to happen (until it's too late).

Another thing is this is a biblical thing. And, as such the zionists will nurture it. It's already a foregone conclusion. Just roll with it :)

Surge? They are only doing good in Libya, Kurds are ready to assualt Mosul now, they got pushed away from Baghdad a bit months ago.

Surge? They are only doing good in Libya, Kurds are ready to assualt Mosul now, they got pushed away from Baghdad a bit months ago.

The Iraqi Military is about to launch a 25,000 thousand men attack upon the city of Mosul, in re-capturing it.

I'm about to land a super-model :P

My odds are better than the Iraqi's.

If you would read major news sources, you'd find that coalition is going to take back Mosul. And they did lose Kobani, don't forget.

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius

Yes, they say in April or May. A promise is a comfort to a fool and the Iraqi army is consistently shit.

Even so...assume they capture an ied riddled, sniper filled Mosel...so what? Asymmetric warfare will prevail.

I try to avoid the news, but saw this stuff anyway. Read between the lines. Ok?

Yes, they say in April or May. A promise is a comfort to a fool and the Iraqi army is consistently !@#$.

Even so...assume they capture an ied riddled, sniper filled Mosel...so what? Asymmetric warfare will prevail.

I try to avoid the news, but saw this stuff anyway. Read between the lines. Ok?

Mosul is loosing it's supply lines, so I doubt Mosul can put up a real challenge, with little to no resources.

It's always easier for ISIS. They don't care about maintaining infrastructure or protecting civilians, so they can use this to divide and weaken anyone attacking them by splitting their priorities.

Assad is a first rate cretin, ISIS are worse. Rebels are disorganized and include everyone from secularists to tribal fanatics to religious minority groups. Situation won't be resolved until Western ground forces intervene.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

ISIS is a crap military but this is Iraq and Syria we're talking about, compared to the Iraqi Army ISIS is Superman.  The occasional B1 bomber and Kurds armed only with light weapons have achieved more than the Iraqi army the US spent billions on and gave tanks, helicopters, jets and rocket launchers to, in fact all that achieved was giving all that crap to ISIS when the Iraqi army peed their pants at the first sight of black flags, abandoned all their equipment and ran away screaming.

The Syrian regime's military is not any better than the Iraqi army or the FSA, it's just all their opponents have been so preoccupied killing each other they seem to have forgotten about Bashar al Assad.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

This Debate is mainly about the Syrian Civil war, here's my opinion;

Firstly, Al-Assad isn't a "true" evil person, as most of the western nations try to make him appear. If Assad were to lose this civil war, this would be like Saddam Hussein, and Syria would end up like Iraq, and have radical extremeist groups taking power in various area.

While, the Syrian Rebels execute both civilians and soldiers for what they seen, most concerning war crimes, yet, everyone likes to call the Syrian Rebels "saviors". The Syrian Rebels are basically trying to gain international support, and tries to make up certain lies such as chemical weapons just to gain western or maybe eastern international support.

Assad is the least of all the evils.

It's always easier for ISIS. They don't care about maintaining infrastructure or protecting civilians, so they can use this to divide and weaken anyone attacking them by splitting their priorities.

Assad is a first rate cretin, ISIS are worse. Rebels are disorganized and include everyone from secularists to tribal fanatics to religious minority groups. Situation won't be resolved until Western ground forces intervene.

Actually, IS cares quite a lot about maintaining infrastructure and civilians. That's why they actually take shit over instead of just using guerilla tactics and suicide bombs. They plan on creating an actual empire that they control. Not just some nutjob excuse to blow yourself up.

Hell, go watch Vice's documentary on IS. These guys are not terrorists at all. They are an extremely sophisticated military. They don't just blow shit up. They actually take over cities and legitamately govern them.

ISIS is a crap military but this is Iraq and Syria we're talking about, compared to the Iraqi Army ISIS is Superman.  The occasional B1 bomber and Kurds armed only with light weapons have achieved more than the Iraqi army the US spent billions on and gave tanks, helicopters, jets and rocket launchers to, in fact all that achieved was giving all that crap to ISIS when the Iraqi army peed their pants at the first sight of black flags, abandoned all their equipment and ran away screaming.

The Syrian regime's military is not any better than the Iraqi army or the FSA, it's just all their opponents have been so preoccupied killing each other they seem to have forgotten about Bashar al Assad.

Let's remember that the US created the Iraqi Army. We even gave them M1 Abrams tanks for IS to steal. Syria was a vassal of Russia and their largest arms buyer. Islamic State is not a crap military. They have many very well trained war veterans from numerous conflicts. They have accomplished more in a couple years than their predecessors accomplished over decades.

The Islamic State will fall. Their propaganda is their only tool of gaining recruits. Egypt has started to bomb the ISIS Militants in both Libya, and Syria. Italy has started to shown anti-ISIS presences and has threaten military force.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-islamic-state-caliphate-is-in-danger-of-losing-its-main-supply-route/2015/02/18/eaaabd5a-9045-11e4-a66f-0ca5037a597d_story.html?wprss=rss_world

ISIS will fall just because people are bombing them? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what created them?

It's like the hydra. You can cut as many heads off as you want, it's not solving the problem. So what happens if IS actually does fall?

Answer: it comes right !@#$ing back.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Italy has about 20k active servicemen capable of responding to a threat that spans continents. I doubt they are capable of doing much.

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas