Something wonkie on revenue page.

John Baraboo

That's a difference of 132 dollars, and you're a top 50 nation

I do understand why that would be weird and frustrating though, and make you say "what in tarnation?!?"

Yes you are right. I'm not loosing much money, but over a few months, the money adds up.

Also this thread isn't about me making money. It is about fixing problems noticed. It is about improving the game.

Yes you are right. I'm not loosing much money, but over a few months, the money adds up.

Also this thread isn't about me making money. It is about fixing problems noticed. It is about improving the game.

The game rounds up/down to the nearist number. If the "revenue" is 12.546, then it will show 12.55 per day, however, it will use the 12.546 and multiply it by 12 to get your revenue for the day. It will round up/down based on the "final numbers" but those numbers are not exactly the numbers multiplied.

• Upvote 1

I don't know who put Phiney's answer as the best. The problem still exist and yes its a rounding error but it gives .05 per turn and .6 per day, not .54. Now that you know why there is a problem, please fix it.

Thanks

Edited by John Baraboo