Spanish State - Military First Decree

Franz Von Dietrich

500px-Flag_of_Spain_%281945_-_1977%29.sv

SPANISH STATE - MILITARY FIRST DECREE

By the order of the Caudilio of Spain, the Spanish state will be introducing a new military recruitment policy.

Although, Economics will also be taken into consideration. The Spainish State will increase it armed forces in order

to protect the Spainish Fatherland, and the Spainish people

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

People over the age of 26 will be forced into military enlistment, and will see massive training camps to prepare them

for most military situations and the region they are in, at that moment, any day, any time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

People who reject to join the Armed forces will be subjected to extreme punishment in the name of the state, and

the Chief of the Armed forces Francisco Franco.

Only businessmen and upper class citizens will be immune to this decree, as their the key to our pure economic

society, and such.

FRANCOIST YOUTH - MILITARY FIRST DECREE

Children and teenagers under the age of 26 will be forced to join the Francoist Youth to shape their selfs

into men of our proud and powerful Armed Forces.

Any Children caught not in the Francoist Youth will be punished for treason, and sent off to labor camp, for denying

their Spanish Fatherland the right of defense.

Edited by Francisco Franco

he gon' be climbin in some windows, snatchin his people up

HIDE YA KIDS HIDE YA WIFE HIDE YA HUSBAND CAUSE HE CONSCRIPTIN EVERYONE OUT HURR 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

It's called roleplay for a reason, e.e

Whoa man dont break character

It's important you keep that barrier 

Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

And you you just gotta keep recruiting mates

Edited by texxanderika
  • Upvote 1

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

People over the age of 26 will be forced into military enlistment, and will see massive training camps to prepare them for most military situations and the region they are in, at that moment, any day, any time.

Silistrious approves.

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

Shouldn't you be using the flag with the eagle etc. since it's Francoist Spain?

i.e.:

500px-Flag_of_Spain_(1945_-_1977).svg.pn

On topic:

Best of luck with your conscription efforts in your nation. Nueva Granada also employs compulsory lengths of service in its armed forces (or civil equivalent) for its citizens over the age of 18.

Edited by Don Juan

Shouldn't you be using the flag with the eagle etc. since it's Francoist Spain?

i.e.:

500px-Flag_of_Spain_(1945_-_1977).svg.pn

On topic:

Best of luck with your conscription efforts in your nation. Nueva Granada also employs compulsory lengths of service in its armed forces (or civil equivalent) for its citizens over the age of 18.

I had a hard time finding it, kept looking up the "Spanish State flag" or "Francoist Spain flag" But, I'll guess I'll add it

People over the age of 26 will be forced into military enlistment, and will see massive training camps to prepare them

for most military situations and the region they are in, at that moment, any day, any time.

You're missing out on a lot of 12 year olds with the potential to be really good.

...and now I'm having de ja vu to when my own country tried to pass an age of consent law. 

yVHTSLQ.png

You're missing out on a lot of 12 year olds with the potential to be really good.

...and now I'm having de ja vu to when my own country tried to pass an age of consent law. 

In reality he should be starting at 8 years old to maximize his potential.

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

Yes, but the children and teenagers under 26, would be in the Francoist Youth, which would shape them into men in our proud Armed forces. Might aswell add that to the Decree

Now it seems like you're forcing BABIES to join. 

I like it. 

yVHTSLQ.png

Just make sure you throw the cripples off a cliff. Don't let any hunchbacks tell an enemy about secret places into your nation.

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

Just make sure you throw the cripples off a cliff. Don't let any hunchbacks tell an enemy about secret places into your nation.

No! You use the cripples as human shields! Let them join, and put them in vehicles strapped w/ explosives! Then send them off the front lines... the enemy won't know what hit them!

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

No! You use the cripples as human shields! Let them join, and put them in vehicles strapped w/ explosives! Then send them off the front lines... the enemy won't know what hit them!

Only if you're using them as distractions. Otherwise the enemy can just snipe them and blow them up before they get within range.

Killing them as newborns provides food for the wolves and dogs that's otherwise taken from a virile child's mouth. Plus who wants to spend the extra time needed to help them wipe their arses and things when that time could be better use training the able? 

yVHTSLQ.png

People over 26?  What an idiotic age to draft.  Don't you want the young'uns?  Given that they're more physically able and less important to the economy?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

People over 26?  What an idiotic age to draft.  Don't you want the young'uns?  Given that they're more physically able and less important to the economy?

In reality he should be starting at 8 years old to maximize his potential.

Eight year olds.

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST

The Yuktobanian Republics will not stand for this kind of actions. Fascism is enemy of the state, Fascism has to be stopped no matter the cost

lol try pls. Fascism is immortal. Fascism will bring the world to a new and brighter Utopia.

• Upvote 1

THE FASCIST REPUBLIC

OF

SILISTRIOUS

THE REAL P&W FASCIST