A Official BoC Apologize

Lord Frostsword

This.

You can attain it yourself, by asking the right questions to the right people. Or simply put brain into gear. Either one.

you still have not provided evidence, other than "I have super cereal sekret evidence"

Edited by rapmanej

you still have not provided evidence, other than "I have super cereal sekret evidence"

Correct, as I dislike leaking logs and shit like that. You can either choose to believe me, choose to not believe me. Or go get evidence of your own. these are the options.

T7Vrilp.png

Correct, as I dislike leaking logs and !@#$ like that. You can either choose to believe me, choose to not believe me. Or go get evidence of your own. these are the options.

I'm not the one making the claim.  

It's not about "believing" you.  It's about analyzing evidence.  You have said you have evidence, but then refuse to show it.  You have so far failed to back up your claims.  

For the life of me I cannot understand how this thread got to 4 pages and why it's still actively growing. These are unnecessary arguments to be had fellas. We're debating over an apology... an apology. Surely we could find other things to waste our time with then debating the merits and validity of such trivial things?

In any case it's a nice move from BoC to issue a mea culpa whether it's forced, sincere, or made through clinched teeth matters very little.

Well at this point it's less about the apology and more about some !@#$boy making weird accusations that are entirely unrelated to poaching

I don't give a shit about 'poaching' (for the record, I don't think sending someone who's applied to an alliance and hasn't been accepted poaching), I do give a shit about alliances using being protected by a big alliace to mean then can throw their weight around forcing unallied alliances to make pointless forum threads. If you don't like something someone does that is as small as this, either resolve in private or just !@#$ing attack them already.

T7Vrilp.png

I don't give a !@#$ about 'poaching' (for the record, I don't think sending someone who's applied to an alliance and hasn't been accepted poaching), I do give a !@#$ about alliances using being protected by a big alliace to mean then can throw their weight around forcing unallied alliances to make pointless forum threads. If you don't like something someone does that is as small as this, either resolve in private or just !@#$ attack them already.

Too bad proper conduct in these games disagrees with you.  Don't worry, you'll learn soon enough.  

And you still haven't backed your claims up.  

Too bad proper conduct in these games disagrees with you. Don't worry, you'll learn soon enough.

And you still haven't backed your claims up.

Just because you've come across from another world where this may apply doesn't make it so. You can say doing it to your alliance is unacceptable, however if someone did it to us we wouldn't care less. As Shelly said, there is no genre wide proper conduct on this matter, just opinions.

T7Vrilp.png

For the record, please feel free to teach TEst the error of their ways.

I was thinking it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Same, lol.

I've come to rely on Shellhound to say the abrasive, and sometimes ill-advised, things that I always think.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc