Forum Suggestions

I suggest adding a thread here listing what suggestions have been approved or denied by Sheepy, because to be honest if I don't see it on the first page or so I'm going to re-suggest it and probably get yelled at by someone somewhere for doing so.

It would be simple to have:

Approved Suggestions - These suggestions have been approved and added to the game.

Suggestion A (have the suggestion's link to the topic)

Suggestion D

Denied Suggestions - These suggestions have been denied, please do not suggest them again.

Suggestion X

Suggestion Z

Suggestion F

EDIT: A couple other suggestions as well...

Could a mod/admin close the threads where Sheepy has either completely denied or approved a suggestion, as well as the topics which are past their time limit.

and 

Could we get a proper "Form" to fill out to force people (like myself) to explain their suggestions a little better, instead of it being "this should be this"

Of course this is taken from another world but here's an example:

• 1. State the current situation.
    2. State the problem with the current situation.
    3. State how you suggest to changing it.
    4. State why your suggestion is better than the current situation
  • Use good grammar and punctuation to make your suggestion. Making it accessible and understandable to everybody will only increase the support for your proposal. Complete sentences are amazing.
  • Be thorough in your explanations, one sentence is not going to be enough.
  • Check around to see whether your idea has already been suggested. Repeat threads only annoy the community and the moderating staff.
  • Write what the suggestion is about in the topic of the thread

Edited by Psycho

I suggest adding a thread here listing what suggestions have been approved or denied by Sheepy, because to be honest if I don't see it on the first page or so I'm going to re-suggest it and probably get yelled at by someone somewhere for doing so.

It would be simple to have:

Approved Suggestions - These suggestions have been approved and added to the game.

Suggestion A (have the suggestion's link to the topic)

Suggestion D

Denied Suggestions - These suggestions have been denied, please do not suggest them again.

Suggestion X

Suggestion Z

Suggestion F

EDIT: A couple other suggestions as well...

Could a mod/admin close the threads where Sheepy has either completely denied or approved a suggestion, as well as the topics which are past their time limit.

and 

Could we get a proper "Form" to fill out to force people (like myself) to explain their suggestions a little better, instead of it being "this should be this"

Of course this is taken from another world but here's an example:

Here's my suggestion: try to use less use of the word suggestion

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Here's my suggestion: try to use less use of the word suggestion

I made 3 suggestions, about the game suggestion's forums. It is a little hard to not use the word Suggestion. I suggest you find another place to troll because the suggestions forums are not the place for that. 

Edited by Psycho

I made 3 suggestions, about the game suggestion's forums. It is a little hard to not use the word Suggestion. I suggest you find another place to troll because the suggestions forums are not the place for that. 

This suggest-ception is hurting my head, and further exposure will most likely end in loss of brain cells, head trauma, and permanent brain damage, respectfully.

420kekscope.jpg

This suggest-ception is hurting my head, and further exposure will most likely end in loss of brain cells, head trauma, and permanent brain damage, respectfully.

I'm glad to contribute to this game as well as your health problems, now do you have anything to add to OP? If not, please see your way out.

I'm glad to contribute to this game as well as your health problems, now do you have anything to add to OP? If not, please see your way out.

Nah, except that I approve of your suggestion for how to deal with people suggesting suggestions. I suggest you continue to try and suggest this until Sheepy has been persuaded, and has approved of your suggestions. 

No lie, as I wouldn't type something producing a migraine without meaning behind it.

420kekscope.jpg

Yes, yes, yes. I've been meaning to put this together myself for ages. Please do this, Sheepy - it'll be much easier to run with you editing it yourself.

Agreed. I considered doing it myself but its hard to keep up with whats being realistically considered by Sheepy.

If you want Sheepy, I will give it a shot.