HFS

SoS

Hexagram Financial Services

Credit Reporting Service

Orblings are invited to open a credit rating file for their nation.

-ratings will be created based on self reporting and investigation of; payment history, income, political and defensive situation, other pertinent information.

-Nations with files will be listed for potential creditors to know a credit report exists for your nation.

-No income information will be shared with anyone. Ratings will be a scale of risk.

-One time fee of $20,000 for a lifetime of service which serves as a reference for your credit-worthiness.

-Creditors may report poor payment history.

-Creditors may find a safe opportunity with the purchase of a credit report for $20,000 per report.

Debt Clearing

HFS invites creditors to sell their debt contracts.

-Sell your delinquent or default debt contracts.

-Need cash now? Sell your debt contract.

-All offers to purchase your contract and offer price are subject to negotiation.

Escrow

HFS invites deal-makers to secure the promise of payment with an escrow account.

-Ideal for bounties, rewards, and other payments promised to be paid in the future.

-Could be used to obscure transactions.

-Money or resources are transferred to escrow account and paid according to the term of the contract, without fail.

-Fee is 1% of the transaction, or $50,000 whichever is less.

Messaging

HFS invites you to leave the messaging to us.

-Send mass messages to more potential customers.

-Fee is $1,000 per message.

-Send anonymous messages. No one will no the identity of the original sender. Anonymous posts to owf, as well.

-Fee is $20,000 for messages and $50,000 for owf. Post content likely to earn a warn will cost $500,000.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=529

Thank you for choosing HFS for your financial services needs.

Edited by SoS
  • Upvote 1

Ask sheepy to create a loan market for us since we all have a bank slot for that.

That would be nice, but a bank by itself wouldn't change much in transactions. It would only slow down the rate that raiders take money, until the sixth attack when it would greatly increase the money taken. My "bank" is secured by me and my mates' weapons.

There is a lot that can be done to strengthen trust in deals. Irrevocable future trades. Taxing other players. Etc. Which has been suggested before. So far, Sheepy prefers to leave these to interactions, not mechanics.

So, I'm trying to explore how we can improve trust in deals.

Ask sheepy to create a loan market for us since we all have a bank slot for that.

http://youtu.be/0cgbZqR2AGI

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Interested in buying some of this debt?

Grillick

Issued: 1/8/2014 2:14 AM EST

Principal: $8,500,000

Interest Rate: 5.95%

Guarantor(s): N/A

Period Beginning: 

1/8/2014 2:14 AM EST

Next Period End: 

1/12/2014 2:14 AM EST

Current Debt: $7,508,300 

90 cents on the dollar if you like.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The political environment is too risky for an investment of this size. Sorry, I must decline.

Oh, God, I didn't want to sell all of it! I only need about 3m to make the next loan.  I'd only want to sell about 2m worth.

aUel2fG.png

Not you. The keystone of my deals are respect and trust, not threats.

If that means my deals are few and far between, so be it. Deals aren't important, relationships are. And I don't want to start a relationship the day after you talk down to me.