Agora Recognition of War

d8eb0ec577211628cba972f216527771b5e74a22

55c900f06695374edb53dc4f3b32f57d9d4b170c

Not really sure if Samurai wants to be part of it, but Agora recognizes war with Raccoon Asylum, Iron Crow Syndicate (AKA The Remnant), as well as Ahom Empire. Not sure why Nanami alliance hopped to Penguins, but don't consider them part of it.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Elesh Norn said:

This probably is the end. For Agora, anyways.

Will see, sure we'll outlast some of those. Maybe all of them, they wanted to gather as many as possible against us since none are strong.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

I thought you told everyone to leave the AA? 

Screenshot_2024-05-31-08-49-59-78_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.png

We did have one Gov member leave & message everyone that. Although he does hope I break these alliances and they're not nice people. Guess he felt it was getting unwinnable in the lower tier. However the extreme lower tier barely has an effect. This plan was already hatched against us and him gone when I woke up yesterday. Plan for victory is simple.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, pqnos said:

Does this war have a name?(I need it for my bio)

Not sure yet. Nanami before they turned on me said I should do more announcements for my wars, so here goes one. RIP Ahom maybe? lol, not sure what he was thinking getting involved. (Guy is so broke tried getting me to cosign a loan for him and even had banker ask me if I already agreed. Like he told them I did.)

TTE wishes both sides try to resolve this peacefully, but good luck to both sides in the conflict. 

I take no sides in this. I am friendly with both alliances. 

Let's see how this goes.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Velyni Vas said:

Who even are these people?

The micros I recognized war with, nobody important and wouldn't blame anyone for not hearing of them. All the AAs are pretty new. When they want to throw 4 alliances at one our size, they can't be all that strong.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Not really sure if Samurai wants to be part of it, but Agora recognizes war with Raccoon Asylum, Iron Crow Syndicate (AKA The Remnant), as well as Ahom Empire. Not sure why Nanami alliance hopped to Penguins, but don't consider them part of it.

As an official mascot of all those alliances, i confirm that we are collectively poaching new members, just to reach ya all. Like buy some cities for your members man.

4 hours ago, Velyni Vas said:

Who even are these people?

My slaves

Edited by Black Oily Men
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Not really sure if Samurai wants to be part of it,

you declaring raid and we countering you.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Eleazar said:

you declaring raid and we countering you.

You weren't included, since felt like it was separate. Even if Nanami wanted to pull you guys in. (Really Dencave who raided you guys was already gone when I woke up. Whatever, easy for people not to pay attention.)

13 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

The micros I recognized war with, nobody important and wouldn't blame anyone for not hearing of them. All the AAs are pretty new. When they want to throw 4 alliances at one our size, they can't be all that strong.

I’m just a guy in a neutral alliance

22 hours ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Your alliance is “new” too. And the combined length of your last two alliance attempts are probably shorter than ICS has been around for this iteration. Good luck. 

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Rageproject said:

Your alliance is “new” too. And the combined length of your last two alliance attempts are probably shorter than ICS has been around for this iteration. Good luck. 

ICS is gone & Remnant. Anyways from what Remnant leader said in my server, seems they don't want to be part of this anymore.Guess even though Nanami is alliance hopping to avoid war, they did it to help a "friend". I don't really care about ICS other than they let Nanami drag them into this, so might just leave it be with them. Anyways that's us done for this from there leader after we finished our round I assume means they don't want to do more rounds & they were never central to this.

18 hours ago, Rageproject said:

Every alliance he's in is "new" because he keeps trying to fail upwards.

• Haha 1

On 5/31/2024 at 10:31 PM, Anarchist Empire said:

Not sure yet. Nanami before they turned on me said I should do more announcements for my wars, so here goes one. RIP Ahom maybe? lol, not sure what he was thinking getting involved. (Guy is so broke tried getting me to cosign a loan for him and even had banker ask me if I already agreed. Like he told them I did.)

There is names indeed, but they too advanced for you to understand them.

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Pykpb said:

There is names indeed, but they too advanced for you to understand them.

Raccoon Trash War, since fighting Raccoon & all the garbage they find & able to use. Does seem at great effort of WAP, they want to make it same war as the global. With Raccoon & WELP being the same.

13 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Raccoon Trash War, since fighting Raccoon & all the garbage they find & able to use. Does seem at great effort of WAP, they want to make it same war as the global. With Raccoon & WELP being the same.

You clearly have not met them all.

7 minutes ago, Pykpb said:

You clearly have not met them all.

I've met plenty, but don't fully buy it when they say they signed a pointless protectorate they have no intention of doing anything with.