NUCLEAR AGE

Longstrip

Nuclear weapons can do anywhere from 1000-2000 damage (also possibly more or less depending on population density and infrastructure level) and do automatically beige your opponent, but they don't end your war with them.

Just thought I'd clear up some confusion. They're very powerful weapons, but until you guys have cities with like 3K Infra they probably won't be cost-effective.

Have you considered how they might change the game though? I mean even now in the current war many of the top nations aren't bothering much with anything except throwing missiles at each other. I'm afraid that once nukes become widespread it will make the conventional military units almost useless. Do you plan to add any kind of consequences in the game for those that use nukes?

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Nuclear weapons can do anywhere from 1000-2000 damage (also possibly more or less depending on population density and infrastructure level) and do automatically beige your opponent, but they don't end your war with them.

Just thought I'd clear up some confusion. They're very powerful weapons, but until you guys have cities with like 3K Infra they probably won't be cost-effective.

So if we keep below 3k infra it's not going to be cost-effective? I'm sticking to low 1k then. Their price is probably going to be the biggest deterrent to using them, they're so damn expensive. I imagine they'd be most useful in alliance wars where you couldn't win conventionally, so if you nuked the biggest opposing players they'd have a hard time coming back at you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to figure out how to deal with those who have nuclear program. I would ask sheepy to give more privilege to those who don't have it.

What kind of privilege?

Best strategy is lose all your infra. Then, your population density will be improved.

Have you considered how they might change the game though? I mean even now in the current war many of the top nations aren't bothering much with anything except throwing missiles at each other. I'm afraid that once nukes become widespread it will make the conventional military units almost useless. Do you plan to add any kind of consequences in the game for those that use nukes?

Like what? A stern talking to? On Earth, many years ago, the US nuked Japan and they didn't get any punishment for it. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Like what? A stern talking to? On Earth, many years ago, the US nuked Japan and they didn't get any punishment for it.

I think he meant pollution or economic consequences. Not sure we should mimic such a system from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways).

Pearl_Harbor.jpg

pearl-harbor.jpg

h64482.jpg

1207_pearl-harbor1.jpg

Above typically results in below. 

4jh2iqo0mlekbviwkr97w46m6.450x600x1.gif

hiroshima.jpg

nagasaki-explosion.jpg

n-nagasaki-c-20140725.jpg

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png