guayana has embargoed kangaroo ocean

Hereno

has anybody else noticed that the coalition against the "hegemoney" of two alliances contains every alliance with an average score above 225 save for GPA?

actually, if we drop it down to 200, the only additions are asgard, TSG and DEIC, at 203, 205 and 220 score (with one dropping)

guardian and sk are both 400+

test and gpa are both 300+

rose is almost 250

new shrek order, ordo draconum, and empire of spades are all high-average score, but all three only have five members and are basically irrelevant

in other words what i'm telling you is that this game has already been won by the coalition that is fighting on a cb of preventing groups like themselves from existing

they !@#$ed you all and you were too stupid to watch and the game mechanics are so !@#$ that nobody will ever be able to rebalance things

ahahahahahahahaha

except the fact the "coalition" aren't allies and just formed for this one task. 

T7Vrilp.png

lmao

that line might work on some rank-and-file nub who doesn't know shit about !@#$ but it's not gonna work on me or anyone with the ability to do math and think critically

if there are fractures in the coalition post-war it will be because of the prisoner's dilemma, not because it isn't obvious what's going on. i mean shit, any idiot could figure out that guardian and test are a thing even if they decide not to put it on paper so they can pretend otherwise. but i bet you'll deny that too, because you actually think any of this matters

lmao

that line might work on some rank-and-file nub who doesn't know !@#$ about !@#$ but it's not gonna work on me or anyone with the ability to do math and think critically

if there are fractures in the coalition post-war it will be because of the prisoner's dilemma, not because it isn't obvious what's going on. i mean !@#$, any idiot could figure out that guardian and test are a thing even if they decide not to put it on paper so they can pretend otherwise. but i bet you'll deny that too, because you actually think any of this matters

Of course I'm not going to deny Guardian and TEst are friends. Leadership wise, me and pinchy get on with Pre. However, should leaderships change, so can allies. Not sure if you noticed but Guardian and TEst arn't the only two in this thing. Regardless anyway, I can see why you're saying its like a mega block in charge or Orbis now, I do get it, but I disagree and I'm sure this will be shown over time, no point trying to predict the future.

T7Vrilp.png

it would take hundreds of millions to sustain market manipulation for longer than a week it would also take many players even at this games infantile stage. because there is no cap on how many resources on available at any given time nations can move to produce more of high priced resources which will bring prices down can these plsyers have a finite amout of money to spend. Said nations can however cause a temporary cause a price spike by making a resource harder to get a hold of and scare the rest of the planet into panic buying but there is no way to sustain a price fix over the long term. look at opec