Legion of Dawn rides to war!

Jeric

I'm not sure what WELP is, but if it's Carthago as well they lost the moral high ground in this war or not worth fighting for; when they decided members who become inactive during it; rather than move to applicant they kick and steal all their bank funds. Give faulty excuse they're war dodgers.

Even if I've raided Rose while they weren't at war, guess what this is trying to tell me is Rose is fighting against Carthago's side in the war. So I should not raid Rose. (KT I have no issues with actually & don't plan to hit them; unless they hit us.)

Having one faulty enough alliance on a side, can be a piece which makes the whole side end up losing. GOONS was such an alliance in the past maybe. (I see nothing wrong if nations do leave Carthago to war dodge after hearing from their leader they robbed a member they kicked for being a war dodger, just for being inactive a bit. So the stress they want to put thier members under, where they get kicked, their stuff stolen & slandered as war dodgers if not constantly active makes them a bad alliance imo.)

Edited by Anarchist Empire

25 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

I'm not sure what WELP is, but if it's Carthago as well they lost the moral high ground in this war or not worth fighting for; when they decided members who become inactive during it; rather than move to applicant they kick and steal all their bank funds. Give faulty excuse they're war dodgers.

Even if I've raided Rose while they weren't at war, guess what this is trying to tell me is Rose is fighting against Carthago's side in the war. So I should not raid Rose. (KT I have no issues with actually & don't plan to hit them; unless they hit us.)

Having one faulty enough alliance on a side, can be a piece which makes the whole side end up losing. GOONS was such an alliance in the past maybe. (I see nothing wrong if nations do leave Carthago to war dodge after hearing from their leader they robbed a member they kicked for being a war dodger, just for being inactive a bit. So the stress they want to put thier members under, where they get kicked, their stuff stolen & slandered as war dodgers if not constantly active makes them a bad alliance imo.)

on-no-please-do-go-on.jpg

• Haha 1

Clearly Rose is doing something right, so even if I just recently finished the wars of most recent counters rose did on me from raiding, even for high profit targets; will leave them alone. (Someone was just advising me to raid high loot Rose targets found, but guess I can't hit them now.)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1921531

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

It was a cold winters eve as the parties died down from the Legion of Dawn's anniversary, and Jerics RL wife went into labor. From the hospital Jeric watched Orbis, and tended to his wifes needs until it was time to go pick up his children. 

During dinner, pings came through about military buildups and then boom war breaks out!

Rose, guardian, Ark… y'all have no business here, odoo could have done it on their own, but this is your way. 

Answering the call from WELP; in the defense of Knights Templar, Legion of Dawn declares war upon the previously stated. 

LoD W

9 minutes ago, Anarchist Empire said:

Clearly Rose is doing something right, so even if I just recently finished the wars of most recent counters rose did on me from raiding, even for high profit targets; will leave them alone. (Someone was just advising me to raid high loot Rose targets found, but guess I can't hit them now.)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1921531

HA! I knew you weren't done. 🥔

30 minutes ago, Dopes said:

HA! I knew you weren't done. 🥔

Oh yeah they declared on TK, was talking with someone who wanted me to raid a Rose nation (70m or even more than that isn't worth sabotaging side which I think will and should win), so saw that as reason not to. Not to relavent to this DoW. Guess WELP is Weebinsim, Eclipse & Legion of the Dawn. So answering the call from themselves, they declare on TK?

I have anything personal against WELP or TK; but don't think that side will win personally. Carthago's leader thought my ego big to think I could make any difference in the war. Well, maybe in this game I do. Ego to win. One person can make a huge difference if they know they will win. Despite declaring the most wars and winning in last war WELP did shortly before peacing it they kicked me. So I don't think WELP will make a huge difference in this.

I'm guessing my post was hard to read? We entered to support KT not hit KT. 

If you're aiming to raid rose we're not going to stop you.

Edited by Jeric

15 hours ago, Jeric said:

It was a cold winters eve as the parties died down from the Legion of Dawn's anniversary, and Jerics RL wife went into labor. From the hospital Jeric watched Orbis, and tended to his wifes needs until it was time to go pick up his children. 

During dinner, pings came through about military buildups and then boom war breaks out!

Rose, guardian, Ark… y'all have no business here, odoo could have done it on their own, but this is your way. 

Answering the call from WELP; in the defense of Knights Templar, Legion of Dawn declares war upon the previously stated. 

Previously mentioned being: Orbis, KT, Welp, Rose,Guardian, Ark..., dinners in general, military build-ups  Jerics RL wife and children? Did I miss someone or something LoD has declared on with this one here ?  :D :D :D

• Haha 1