BS' lies debunked!

Popat

5 hours ago, Jupiter Jones said:

Well if someone had told me (before) when they had the chance to this whole fiasco wouldn't happen.

Its Common Sense. In the real world, if you go AWOL in the army during a war, that constitutes desertion, in other words, war dodging.

Dude I knew this since day 1 of playing this game.

• Upvote 2

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

16 hours ago, Themonia said:

I was referring to the content within this event. Hope your 5+ years of experience can show you to escape Rose soon.

So weren't I and Kastor...?

You do understand this is kiddie table shit, right? It's not special, far bigger and grander has been dealt with without a new thread made for every big infodump response.

Not sure why that's hard for you to grasp. Perhaps too much time spent salty at being kicked rather than thinking. 

Would explain how you got kicked from someplace so low bar as Rose, I suppose.

15 hours ago, KindaEpicMoah said:

The argument between Rose and T$'s resident idiots is still more interesting than the original topic of this thread. 

Glad to entertain. 

Edited by Zei-Sakura Alsainn

57 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Not sure why that's hard for you to grasp. Perhaps too much time spent salty at being kicked rather than thinking. 

It's just enjoyable to make fun of Rose, I'm not salty at all. Had I not been kicked, I wouldn't have tried t$, and I'm glad I did. I still have many friends within Rose, this isn't the coping you seem to think it is. Though the thoughts are wrong, I'm glad you're able to have them. I would have recommended pointing it out to IA so you could get Scion or something since it's a very special trait within the alliance, but since the head of IA got fired I think this is gonna have to go to Valk.

57 minutes ago, Zei-Sakura Alsainn said:

Would explain how you got kicked from someplace so low bar as Rose, I suppose.

I already did explain this. The reason I got kicked out for is pretty much a badge of honor, and honestly I think it's allowed me to become accepted in the community pretty fast since it became quite the story. Can't be grateful enough for a people and a purpose.

Edited by Themonia

Take no comment seriously

I am surprised I have to say this but no one cares about Brotherhood Family or Black Skies drama. Both your alliances are laughably pathetic and useless and other than these boring distractions offer literally nothing to the game besides being easy war targets. Maybe try to focus on your trash, unstable, weak-as-shit hodgepodge groups of nations you call 'alliances'.

Or don't. I can always use more raid targets after the next war.