Reward ads not working

Dopes

Are you also getting a "Video will play with sound. Do you wish to continue?" popup before every ad? I started getting these today. Seems like a new thing by Google.

That being said, the ad company hasn't even paid Alex for a while so I assume this will be neglected until the payment issue is resolved. 

• Downvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

This is just another instance of sheepy not giving a shit about his player base. The ads play, you just don't get credit for watching them. Today I started getting credit for watching but that stopped after 7 ads, so congratulations sheepy, you are useless.

11 minutes ago, Who Me said:

This is just another instance of sheepy not giving a shit about his player base. The ads play, you just don't get credit for watching them. Today I started getting credit for watching but that stopped after 7 ads, so congratulations sheepy, you are useless.

Its not a sheepy issue btw its a provider issue as he has stated (and showed) before he is currently attempting to switch providers.

• Upvote 1

Why are you reading this.

12 minutes ago, Chad said:

Its not a sheepy issue btw its a provider issue as he has stated (and showed) before he is currently attempting to switch providers.

In that case he should shut them off until he has fixed the issue. So because he has not disabled the ads it is his issue. People will be much less pissed off if he disables the ads and explains why than they will be by his just leaving them active but people not getting the rewards they are due for watching the ads.

Common sense isn't really that hard.

1 hour ago, Who Me said:

In that case he should shut them off until he has fixed the issue. So because he has not disabled the ads it is his issue. People will be much less pissed off if he disables the ads and explains why than they will be by his just leaving them active but people not getting the rewards they are due for watching the ads.

Common sense isn't really that hard.

https://discord.com/channels/216800987002699787/364822073681510400/1183176738050674728 was already explained 

Why are you reading this.

39 minutes ago, Chad said:

Not everyone sits in the shit hole that is the P&W discord and the ads should have been disabled and an explanation put on the rewarded ads page. Simple really if you really care about your player base which as this proves once again that sheepy does not.

• Administrators

I just logged into Applixir, the ad provider website, and they had marked the live and test server as "archived" for some reason which apparently prevents payouts. I'm assuming that now that I had turned that off, they will work again, but we'll have to see. They redesigned the homepage, and sort of redesigned the backend, so I'm not sure if this was part of some larger change that they made or what.

My apologies for not getting to this sooner, I was out of town for a few days.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link