• ob8rv2rm.jpg
    • 5lVYccrm.jpg
    • HNy1ovGm.png
    • tIx7SuNm.png
    • X5XCgvem.png
    • jbK7nrSm.png
    • sYkvaYdm.png

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/23 at 12:00 AM

• Wiki Mod

Pumpkin_Carving_Contest_2.png?ex=651a1a57&is=6518c8d7&hm=ef2c5875afb685cbda95e0b1b3d777503cc0bef4b9d1a27a42d42dc6ec3e1ffc&

Edit: I've applied a fix for the tiny voting window as best I can, you may need to do a hard refresh of the page for it to fix.
Regarding AI: I am aware of the controversy regarding ai submissions, ultimately this is a failing by me as the event organizer to update rules for a modern issue. However, it would be immensely poor form for me to change rules after the event has already started so ai submissions will be allowed to stand for voting and the community can reward them or not based on votes. I am aware this is less than kind to the people who fully committed to high effort original works, to that end staff will be distributing additional prizes to such works at the end of the event.

We are now entering the voting phase of the contest which will run until game day change on the 30th. Winners will be confirmed on the 31st but it may take up to a week to distribute prizes. 

You can vote in the poll above by selecting your favorite pumpkins in the above poll, you can select however many you want but keep in mind the more you select the more you water down your votes.

To address the elephant in the room; I didn't really consider ai art when I wrote the rules for this competition and I'm not going to change them this late into the event, so ai art is being allowed. However this topic will be reconsidered for future events. Additionally some other submissions have been excluded because they are not original, do not contain a pumpkin or pumpkin substitute, or do not relate to PW in a meaningful way. If this includes your submission you can reach out to me in DM for clarification on staff's reasoning.

A big thank you to the 65 contestants who have made it to voting and everyone who has submitted. While it is too late to be entered into the grand prize voting you can still submit in the submissions thread linked below for the participation prizes and a chance at the Staff Selection prizes through the 31st.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

For those struggling to see the images, open up the inspect console, look at the styling, filter by ipsField_fieldList and change the max height max width attributes

image.png.f230e664550892abaccb30707f892577.png

Edited by Krampus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

This King hates to say, but This king believes that the PW carving on the pumpkin that is being held is fake, but trying to trick others into thinking it's real. Not only is the design..... odd, but there is no seam on top of the pumpkin. 

• Upvote 2

Lol my pumpkin has no votes

Note: can you please not publish my "pumpkin" on any other social media other than the P&W forums and the P&W game? Thank you 

Edited by Gustavo Cortes
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

EL IMPERIO UNIDO MEXICANO

The post isn't even formatted so most people can read it.

I'm sorry this is an incredibly low-effort community event. I voted for the few that [seemed] to be actual carved pumpkins.

Edited by Raphael
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Wiki Mod

I am aware of the controversy regarding ai submissions, ultimately this is a failing by me as the event organizer to update rules for a modern issue. However, it would be immensely poor form for me to change rules after the event has already started so ai submissions will be allowed to stand for voting and the community can reward them or not based on votes. I am aware this is less than kind to the people who fully committed to high effort original works, to that end staff will be distributing additional prizes to such works at the end of the event.

Also if you are having issues with the poll being too small do a hard refresh so a fix to the forum theme can load.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

12 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

I am aware of the controversy regarding ai submissions, ultimately this is a failing by me as the event organizer to update rules for a modern issue.

Then, take a picture of your "pumpkin" and submit it here as a reply in this thread to enter the competition.

You did say the pumpkin has to be yours. I'm assuming that's why you deleted the very clearly copied from Google submissions. If these copied Google images arn't allowed, why are AI generated ones?

• 2 weeks later...