Project Cost Calclulator

Rewan Demontay

I believe this is the only calculator type really yet to be implemented, in regards to figuring out the costs of things. It'd been supremely useful to have. Regarding the price of the resources needed, that would be tied to the market average. That feels like it'd be generally accurate. The main hurdle I forsee is getting such a calculator to draw on the market value data from elsewhere on the site.

I exist, and so do you.

11 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Do you have an open source GitHub repository for this? I'd be interested in taking a look and possibly contributing.

I just realized this is a suggestions in the suggestions category. I am an idiot.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 3:21 PM, KiWilliam said:

At this point this is a basic feature of people's discord bots or offsite tools. It would be a nice QoL for the average unwashed masses, but

If this could be added that would be nice.

*gravedigging* although a further integration of what people already have via discord bots put ingame would be nice. (and a better ingame chat system!!)

• Upvote 1