Power of Planes

Longstrip

I have 18 planes. I plan to use all of them in an air strike on an opponent who only has soldiers. How many soldiers can these 18 planes kill if I target the airstrike on soldiers.

ALOT. Plus, you will gain air superiority, which will immensely help you. 

actually air striking soldiers does nothing really of note its best just to attack infa or other things

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

My nation had 6 planes and my opponent 11,000 troops. My fine aircraft were able to kill 42 troops on average if I instructed them to attack my enemies troops. I hope this has helped you gentlemen. Good day!

• Upvote 2

My nation had 6 planes and my opponent 11,000 troops. My fine aircraft were able to kill 42 troops on average if I instructed them to attack my enemies troops. I hope this has helped you gentlemen. Good day!

Thanks. What a coincidence, my opponent has 11000 soldiers too.

• Administrators

Aircraft aren't particularly good at killing soldiers, as you might imagine. They're better at destroying tanks/aircraft/ships/infrastructure.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Aircraft aren't particularly good at killing soldiers, as you might imagine. They're better at destroying tanks/aircraft/ships/infrastructure.

Are all aircraft the same, Sheepy? If not a good addition will be to have bombers and fighters instead of just general aircraft. 

• Administrators

Are all aircraft the same, Sheepy? If not a good addition will be to have bombers and fighters instead of just general aircraft. 

Yes, all aircraft are the same, and I don't know what bombers and fighters would do differently. Seems like an unnecessary complication to me.

Sheepy, does the number of aircrafts sent in an airstrike vary the combat value of each aircraft? Fore.g if I sent 18 aircrafts in one airstrike then I sent another airstrike with 36 aircrafts, will the combat value of each aircraft stay the same?

No, the combat values stay the same, but the amount of damage you can do to your target is dependent on the number of planes you send.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Fighters would have a massive boost when defending against airstrikes and directly targeting aircrafts. While bombers would have a massive boost in destroying infrastructure, tanks and ships. Could be an useful addition in my opinion, and of course it would open the door for specialized units of every unit type - anti-tank infantry, heavy infantry etc. The possibilities are endless, but it would result in a very complicated battle formula I would imagine.

• Upvote 1