(RoH) So You Think We're The Bad Guys?

Alan

Apologies, I'm allergic to bullshit. No funny RoH or RP post.

If you don't want to look at my ripping apart of their lies please jump to the "Conclusion" at the bottom of the post.

Let's take this CB apart bit by bit:

"Theft from members safekeep."

Both The Coven and it's rebrand of Black Skies has held clarity in it's banking and safekeeping.
When Sanctuary merged into The Coven their alliance had roughly $2.1B of debt. I took it upon myself to agree to pay off the debt and give funds to members of Sanctuary for their safekeeps which were essentially deleted by Sanctuary's poor management of their EA department.

When Beans (Onara) and Jokerkid (Canadiaa) left to remake their alliance there were 2 issues that arose. Joker claimed that his safekeep was taken by us in which I responded with this screenshot highlighting Joker's willingness to help repay their members lost safekeeps:

aacb9d8aaecd0d0173b50566dcf7fe14-png.thumb.jpg.21f96b3a2514759021549434f321ce91.jpg

A second issue that's been posted is about Lasthearth. However his safekeep was sent to him 3 days ago and was seen as a nonissue by Beans. My apologies to The Awakening for the delays in the return of that safekeeping:

dce9a45979669e70ae761f73a94c0c71.png.d39c7aae9064f83a8363fa443b515633.png

9e7b2a1eeae9a8bebc3febdead63f1ff.png.9a0bebb03c7a968720966f5c5b1a4fa8.png

"Openly posting about paying for a nuclear attack."

The post on Sam Cooper's forum post of Arrgh's Nuke Bidding War is not a legitimate bid. All bids must be sent to Sam Cooper in DMs as he explains. All of the posts on that page are not valid.

ce3b00216bc0aeb885a6541f2f8f076a.thumb.png.a27a5da8877ebc051e79289251cdb7b9.png

"Not honoring peace agreements."

We are committed as an alliance to uphold all peace agreements with all parties and individuals regardless of winning or losing. The most important thing in this game above all else is your word, without which you will be unable to be trusted, reliable or respected for your actions.

In the 7 year history of me playing this game I've failed this twice:

1.) Once during an early exit from a global war (2021) and peace with NEXUS Bloc (Carthago, Order of the White Rose and House Stark). We failed to stay below the required maximum MMR when we feared we'd be hit by another alliance. NEXUS informed us, had we reached out first, they wouldn't have redeclared.
2.) The other time was a war with "Wolf Pack" (2018) when Black Skies was just a fledgling under The Lost Empire. We continued spy-ops on their members and was reprimanded by both Atlan and Poppa Onarus? for our actions.

We have always kept to our word and demanded others do the same. Since reforming as The Coven and then rebranding we have never violated a peace agreement.

"Bullying Nanos and Micros into merging."

The Coven nor Black Skies has ever bullied or forced an alliance to merge into us. There have been several times where miscommunications have occurred and those parties have apologized to our government for those fails. Below are the apologies of 2 players (KATZEN of OTSN and KW of Iron Crow Syndicate) who claimed that we were forcing a merge but admitted later that the were either lied to by others or straight up did not read my messages correctly.4deb8a9d64e159b7c2e6066f6dcd8228.png.80fdebb110c6e8a7119e79888bbd29c4.png

22d6986f1b9f3ae9a278ce18d7c3503b.png.3c8040b0925833c581b1d0b79f304c81.png

"Use of Micro Minute for defamation."

The Micro-Minute is a News/Drama organization that I run. My stories cover everything from bad nanos, poor business practices and multi users. The server is not a representation of Black Skies and my alliance much like how RON posts or OCN posts are not a representation of Lysander's and Xaria's alliances. This, if seen as a valid CB, would only target my nation. Not the entire alliance. As not to make this longer you may check out our server here to review some of the posts we make.

"Repeated use of false CBs."

I'm unsure what's meant by this. As The Coven we posted all of our War Weeks and CBs publicly for others to look at and vet. This ensured that we could continue to hit corrupt and toxic communities while still making sure we didn't become the villain. We were even praised by a few members of the community for making just and honest war declarations. Please see the following DoWs for examples of our CBs and the communities response:

"Failure to conduct proper FA"

I am currently banned from Providentia's discord server. I have been for almost 8 months now since the war between their old brand "Kingdom of Greece". Our FA has been conducted in our FA server until the recent changes in government and brand. We had to fight with then leader Mac to keep to his word after they agreed on peace. I am willing to open up this embassy to all viewers to see the FA that took place between us. You may join our FA server here. Once you do please DM me for view-only access.

"False claims of DDos attacks to further agenda

False claims of death threats to further agenda."

Western Republic, Commo's old alliance accepted members from the then failing alliance "The Elites" (later Jotunheimr). In this alliance were members that leaked my real identity to news sources to damage the reputation of The Coven and to destroy relations with our then ally, The Fighting Pacifists. At the time I was working under the identity of "DamienW". There's a conversation where the then leader DeeC, high on pain relief pills, had a conversation with myself and Ashwin. After some time he then threatened that he'd release my identity to the rest of the game and force me out of the game for discussions that Mac (now leader of rebranded Gods of Orbis) and I had in DMs.

3 Hours after he threatened to release my identity and personal information to the game people picked up the news in OCN with Minesome even messaging me a kind  "Hello" and ToxicPepper saying "it all makes sense now".

Poseidon, a member of The Elites government, went a step further by attempting to reach out to people that could "hurt me". By re-releasing fake articles and doctoring them calling me a pedophile and a racist. Poseidon then said that if I didn't delete and quit that I "would sleep for a very long time". The faked posts slandering me can be found here:

Faked post by HORDE EMPIRE claiming I was a pedophile
Faked post by OCN claiming I used racial slurs (only if in Royal Orbis News)

Conclusion

These CBs are fake. They're more lies upon lies. Instead of simply saying "we don't like you" and hitting us Commo, Providentia & Company has decided to attempt to assassinate not only my character by the reputation of Black Skies. It's no secret that I'm not the Orbis Family Favorite. However what's occurred here is more than just a fake CB.

I am deeply saddened that the game keeps reverting back to these fake excuses and lies time and time again. While I understand we don't have to be the best of friends I do ask that you, at the bare minimum, have the respect and decency to treat me as a human being. I am not trash. 

Edited by Alan
Edited to show correct time for the "NEXUS Event"
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Western Republic, Commo's old alliance accepted members from the then failing alliance "The Elites" (later Jotunheimr). In this alliance were members that leaked my real identity to news sources to damage the reputation of The Coven and to destroy relations with our then ally, The Fighting Pacifists. At the time I was working under the identity of "DamienW". There's a conversation where the then leader DeeC, high on pain relief pills, had a conversation with myself and Ashwin. After some time he then threatened that he'd release my identity to the rest of the game and force me out of the game for discussions that Mac (now leader of rebranded Gods of Orbis) and I had in DMs.

3 Hours after he threatened to release my identity and personal information to the game people picked up the news in OCN with Minesome even messaging me a kind  "Hello" and ToxicPepper saying "it all makes sense now".

Poseidon, a member of The Elites government, went a step further by attempting to reach out to people that could "hurt me". By re-releasing fake articles and doctoring them calling me a pedophile and a racist. Poseidon then said that if I didn't delete and quit that I "would sleep for a very long time". The faked posts slandering me can be found here:”

What does this have to do with death or ddos threats?? None of these members were in WR.
Not once did you mention the downing of a network (ddos).

trom what I see, you were using the notion of someone who wasn’t even in the alliance, telling you to “sleep for a very long time” as a source that we (WR) threatened you with death.

This is clearly just more bullshit to add to the list that never ends 

Edited by Commo

Just now, Alan said:

1.) Once during an early exit from a global war (2019) and peace with NEXUS Bloc (Carthago, Order of the White Rose and House Stark). We failed to stay below their demands of a maximum MMR when we feared we'd be hit by another alliance. NEXUS informed us, had we reached out first, they wouldn't have redeclared.

It was 2021 under (https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea_Raids). You agreed to the MMR they weren't demands and it wasn't fear of being hit but rather yall ghosted and then later militarized to protect your allies however this is equally as valid in my eyes(as the leader of the side you broke your agreement with nexus to fight). 

Just now, Arcturus-Black said:

It was 2021 under (https://politicsandwar.fandom.com/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea_Raids). You agreed to the MMR they weren't demands and it wasn't fear of being hit but rather yall ghosted and then later militarized to protect your allies however this is equally as valid in my eyes(as the leader of the side you broke your agreement with nexus to fight). 

Apologies, I've amended the thread to show the correct date.

• Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

2 minutes ago, Commo said:

This is clearly just more bullshit to add to the list that never ends 

Fascinating that you call this bullshit but didn’t even produce an evidence document for your own DoW

• Upvote 1

Just now, Commo said:

Check again please 

I checked, the one piece that was even semi-valid (the safekeep) was shredded by this RoH. Three screenshots is also hardly evidence for a nine-part CB. Y'all lazy af.

Edited by Lysander
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Commo said:

You responded to my message which refuted it in itself. I’d appreciate you contacting me on discord to persue this further 

You argued against the DDos/death threat portion - literally everything else, including the safekeep stuff, appears to quite clearly not line up with your side of things. And if you have a problem with my commentary, you're welcome to reach out 😛

• Upvote 1

People are dismissing this whole thing just because death threats should go to the mods. While that is absolutely true, I don't think it should be forgotten that Providentia, The Awakening, and DawnGuards failed to validate any of their claims in the nine-point CB apart from the allegedly false threats of DDoS and OOC threats, which are still not settled yet. As a pretty new player I understand that Orbis (unfortunately, in my opinion) does not care too much about valid CBs anymore, but an alliance burns to a blitz of 50 initial wars following a CB that we seemingly agree is pretty invalid. I, Independently and indifferently to both parties in the war, think this incident should be remembered for all three aggressor alliances, no matter the size or relevancy.

• Upvote 1

Take no comment seriously

1 hour ago, Village said:

Absolutely agreed, if ANYONE has these issues please bring them forward to staff immediately. Moderation does NOT tolerate doxing and death threats and will do what they can on the game end, as well as provide you with relevant resources to contact Discord and law enforcement like the FBI for what they can't help with.

I think it can't hurt to share it on both? Good to know who the rejects are who stoop so low.

Good luck to OP dealing with these people & sorting it out.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

"Not honoring peace agreements."

The missile I ate this morning says this is in fact true.

Edit: It's been resolved.

Edited by dopes
Update
  • Haha 1