Anti-Arrgh Coalition Fades into the Abiss

Crypto

Arrgh is one of the best alliances in Orbis, as they take care of resources for the rest of Orbis, whether they wish to do so or not. However, there was a nano that wished to put a stop to Arrgh's great contributions to Orbis. It was Anti Horridism, a nano that honestly should not be in Orbis, as they do not even know how to run a proper alliance. However, back to the topic at hand. This nano threatened Arrgh with an Anti-arrgh coalition in the bulletins, and there were revolutions that occcurred due to the actions of the infiltrators of this coalition, and the press has sources that state  these revolutions were dealt with swiftly.

The governments in which these protests occurred have stated that justice will be brought forth for their actions.

Furthermore, the press has reason to beleif that after one month since appearing, the Anti-Arrgh Coalition was just a giant joke that Arrgh memebrs could get a laugh out of. Threat wise, they were not even a threat.  The instegators were  lower tier nations who did not appreciate the wonderful services that Arrgh offers, with their safekeeping programs. It has been six weeks since the Anti-Arrgh Coalition has surfaced, and that may have been the last time we may have heard of them.

If we can get a RIP that would be wonderful, or the playing of taps as we lower the Coalition into the grave below.

Thanks for your attention and have a wonderful day, and remember, Arrgh never steals. They safe keep loot for other alliances and they punish those who fail to practice proper safekeeping measures.

Thank you!

• Haha 2

Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is more than just an alliance. Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of like-minded players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict - but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is an alliance guided and held together by the core values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun and the Orbis-wide community of Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun supporters will never die!!!!!

Want a lot of cities? Find a close group of friends that trust each other and make a plan. This game is basic. It just needs coordination. So since the incrowd here doesn't really want Alpha to exist, we are choosing to play the game our way. And yes, the game's economy is badly broken and in need of a huge fix.

• Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

• Wow. I thought I had seen everything. What a loser dude. I could care less about this stupid game. U have bigger problems then I can solve. Good luck in life. Im not even Jewish lol. I am a white male from America lol.
  • I get it P&W is in another world war, but my nation is a trading nation only. I only fight back when attacked, I do not attack other nations. I am only in the alliance I am in so that when nations attack I can get backup. I don’t know how you fell about wars but considering you attacked me I figured you’re the kind of person who enjoys it. That’s fine when it doesn’t affect me if you actually want to fight a war I can point you to a few people who enjoy that part of the game. I however hate the war part of the game. As a result whenever a nation attacks me I place an embargo and hand their information to my alliance for people who like to raid. I’ve been informed that you currently have your war slots full but our raiders will probably give you trouble for the rest of the war until the war ends or you have someone within the alliance asks on your behalf for you to be left alone. I’ll be online every day this week to do as much damage as I can to defend myself. But we can end this quickly and peacefully, and I’ll remove your information from war suggestions if you accept my peace offer or send me one yourself should you regret your decisions later.
  • honestly bro, coming back to this god forsaken game every once in a while just to see YOU attacking my nation adn just naval bombing me to pieces, it's getting on my nerves. can you just leave me the hell alone and stop attacking me? go attack someone else, i just wanna leave my nation be and not have to keep interacting with all you !@#$.
  • I like how you have set up your nation. I understand your declaration of war against me is due to the global we are currently engaged in. If this war is fought to conclusion I will win, so I am making the following proposal: Offer Peace. Quit your alliance and join the Fighting Pacifists and I won't destroy you. Honestly this game needs a peace mode I'm tired of somehow ending up in y'all war bs, I don't get on everyday or care to and that's just me speaking as an adult with other life priorities. It's not to speak down on what y'all do. I just come on to collect my money pay off my loans and live day to day.
  • Nice, you are pathetic. You yourself as a nation is worthless. There's no point to even fight you. your cities are all under 1000infra so theres no point in nuking. and your army sucks a**, all you did was nuke. and they say HOF wins there wars. you make me sick.
  • Ring your neck in you little pr*ck. We do not negotiate with terrorist. No one is going to pay you one !@#$ing cent. What would you call someone who demands a payment or they'll nuke a nation? Terrorist seems like a pretty accurate description.
  • When you declared a counter on my country, you asked in your justification "Why is your alliance so mean to us?". So, I will answer that question.
    Your alliance actually was the one being mean to us. Your allies were the ones who decided to pick on us by launching spy ops. All we simply did, rather than staying quiet, was countering and sending people to FA while we're at it. We expected a simple peace treaty, but, what we got was being welcomed IN YOUR OWN SERVER BY YOUR OWN MEMBERS with belligerent quotes and 0 serious talk. In addition, according to the diplomat we sent you "Wiglaf", you offered us a peace treaty which he told us about and he accepted it on behalf of us. Yet, you didn't stop. You kept on killing our spies and even sabotaged our leader's nukes with no warning or any announcement that the treaty has been cancelled. So, as long as you don't stop, we won't either.
    If you want to put an end to this, come have FA with us IN OUR OWN SERVER because we aren't willing to be disrespected and discriminated again by your allies.
    In a nutshell, you are the "mean" ones here even if it isn't the correct word. To solve this, enter our server and talk to us in person. Or else, nothing's changing.
  • Yea that's the thing....i'm not really a fan of raiding. I'm a nation that just wants to build, defend my country, support my alliance financially through paying taxes and militarily if someone !@#$ with our alliance, and keep a peaceful country. I don't really like the "war" aspect of the game. Idk, maybe i'm playing the wrong game because a lot of ppl say that this game is more about raids....

Janny Larpers

No mil= no raids = no pirating. And pirates have no commerce so perma-blockades + zero mil =  no money. So it appears we can stop you from achieving your goals. Your whole alliance has 4 nukes left and almost no money to make more. The part of the war where Arrgh can fight back is coming to a close. You can pretend these are regular counters but they're not.

On 6/20/2023 at 12:32 PM, hidude45454 said:

Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is more than just an alliance. Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is a people and a purpose. It is a brotherhood of like-minded players who wish to make some noise and have fun during times of peace and conflict - but also serve a higher purpose by contributing value and meaning to the game around them. Thus, Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun is an alliance guided and held together by the core values of a true community, where those within make sacrifices for one another and stand together even in the most adverse of events.

Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun and the Orbis-wide community of Anti-Horridism Obocchama Kun supporters will never die!!!!!

I like how you took the text from Rose and just entered Anti-Horridism. The anti-Arrgh coalition has been a massive failure since the beginning. Anti-Horridism supporters have been brainwashed into thinking that Arrgh is a tyrannical alliance, when we are one of the most free alliances in the planet of Orbis.

• Upvote 1