Public Denouncements.

Doom

Doom's Public Denouncement List

This list is not a call for war. This list only serves to show who I deem to be a threat and  should be watched for further progress. More will be added to the list when new things come up.

Nation: New India Leader: Aalmir

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7862

Reasons for being denounced.

• Annoying market undercuts
  • Known to attempt to make unfair deals
  • Known raider
  • Hops from alliance from alliance, taking their growth money and leaving.

Due to the leader of this nation going dark (inactive during a war), there's nothing to worry about from him. I urge everyone to embargo him in case the leader resurfaces.

Nation: Myriad Leader: Byron White

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8497

• Known to be a major raider
  • Has hit active nations in large alliance but refused peace even when asked by the leader of the alliance or ally
  • Made threats "Claiming" to destroy anyone who stood in their way.

Due to a recent war, Myriad was put under the protection of B.E.I.G.E. Keep an eye on him. He may start back up once B.E.I.G.E. lets him go.

Nation: 10 inch Cockroach Leader: Randy Savage

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9351

• Attacked a member of an alliance who helped him
  • Active Raider

He is active and attacking. If you are in his war range, I urge you to seek shelter. He hits hard and fast. Keep an eye on him.

Nation: Iwonderland Leader: Ivan

Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7164

• Extreme raider

In the last few days, Ivan has begun a lot of wars. Currently he is in five wars. Two are defensive while three are offensive. I urge anyone in his war range to watch out.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

"Randy Savage:

Attacked a member of an alliance who helped him."

The nation of Foxburo would like to know more details about this incident.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

"Randy Savage:

Attacked a member of an alliance who helped him."

The nation of Foxburo would like to know more details about this incident.

His alliance was given diplomatic help from Rose to help him start up. He then to attempt to poach a member a Rose and when that member said no, he resorted to war.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I see now. I suppose Foxburo can embargo him as well.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yo shouldn't intentionally keep your members down. Rather, just make sure your enemy doesn't rise up. ;)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well, I would say that you can scratch Ivan off the list. He sold all his infra and improvements last night rather than let us destroy them in place. Since he has barely any money, it means that he won't be able to build up again. I would say we've seen the last of him.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Well, I would say that you can scratch Ivan off the list. He sold all his infra and improvements last night rather than let us destroy them in place. Since he has barely any money, it means that he won't be able to build up again. I would say we've seen the last of him.

Ahh I see. Thanks for the update.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I get why you put cockroach on the list but calling him a active raider who hits hard and for every one to seek shelter is just plain stupid in my opinion the guy has had 2 wars so far yes he has a big military but I wouldn't go so far as to say that he is a active raider and everybody watch out

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I get why you put cockroach on the list but calling him a active raider who hits hard and for every one to seek shelter is just plain stupid in my opinion the guy has had 2 wars so far yes he has a big military but I wouldn't go so far as to say that he is a active raider and everybody watch out

Raiders are raiders. Active just means he is well active and playing. "hits hard and for every one to seek shelter" is just flavor text. I am just giving the people near him a heads up.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Raiders are raiders. Active just means he is well active and playing. "hits hard and for every one to seek shelter" is just flavor text. I am just giving the people near him a heads up.

Just cause they hit one or 2 guys does not make him a raider if that did then all most everyone in the game would be consider a raider and besides other than attack on rose he's other war is with a 1 man alliance so.... yea you just talking a bit out of you ass when it comes to raiders now

Edited by iljohn

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Just cause they hit one or 2 guys does not make him a raider if that did then all most everyone in the game would be consider a raider and besides other than attack on rose he's other war is with a 1 man alliance so.... yea you just talking a bit out of you ass when it comes to raiders now

Do you not understand what raiding is? Also he has stated that he wants war and claimed to declare war on all neutral alliances. What proof? Go look at what his "Alliance" stands for.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Do you not understand what raiding is? Also he has stated that he wants war and claimed to declare war on all neutral alliances. What proof? Go look at what his "Alliance" stands for.

So what some flavoured text on the alliance bored does not mean he's a full blown raider declaring on everybody if that was the case by now you would have seen at least some wars that that proves he's a raider all I can tell form him is that he's a bit stupid

So what some flavoured text on the alliance bored does not mean he's a full blown raider declaring on everybody if that was the case by now you would have seen at least some wars that that proves he's a raider all I can tell form him is that he's a bit stupid

If its on the Nation or Alliance board you would have to assume it is what they would do and stand for. They are not there for little "jokes". This and the other thread are there to give an idea of what you stand for.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Raiding is raiding is raiding is raiding......

Raiding =/= Not raiding.....

How can this be made more clear?..... ( O_o)

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

This seems a bit much.... Ya raiders are a nuisance but raiding is part of the game.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light