CRIME AND JUSTICE: CHARACTER CHAT (IC)

SAI-40

THE CITY. Torn by violence, ruled by the gangs. You are but a pawn in the game of life. This is the place where you can talk about it. Remember, anything you say here can be used against you as evidence and everything you say here is in character.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

"The butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker, all rolled into one!" Gary finishes hanging the new sign over his storefront. In big, bold letters, it spells out in blue: "Gary K. Rill, 3 Men in a Tub"

"I've got the town's finest meats, delightful pastries and breads, and the highest-quality silver to hold your candles for a to mantic dinner! Come on in and feast your eyes, and your mouth."

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Come check out my Bookstore! Those fancy E-books ain't got nothing on some good ole paper!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Thanks to all who came out to Iscariot Easterns Motors Grand Opening yesterday. A good time was had by all. We are happy to serve the community with reliable, safe transportation options for all citizens. With the news of attempted robbery it is no time to be walking around out there. Remember at Iscariot Easterns Motors your job is your credit. Ask for Jonas!

No Black-haired hooligan will rob me! Come check out the Paperback Attic on 7001 South Custer Circle. We have hardcovers too!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

What is taking the police so long to take anyone in? We need to ensure law and order is enforced all the time in this city . We cannot have mob rule this place. Good and law abiding citizens like me are starting to get worried to see the inaction of the authorities on this matter.

Edited by Vincent

I understand everyone's a little scared of the current conditions but I just want to say that the Bookstore has never been safer! Come in, and check out our new E-Book section!

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Well obviously it must've been Jonas Iscariot, Lucky Santangelo, or Frank Tihham.

I say they just arrest them all and let the judge sort it out.

I don't think this is true. I've heard that criminals use disguises and masks. Also, where were you that night?