War on New India!

Doom

so basically your trying to make him quite cause that's all I have seen from this form <_<

Quit? No. What "i" want is for him to understand that making "peace" offers doesn't include him threatening me.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

so basically your trying to make him quite cause that's all I have seen from this form <_<

Welcome to Politics and War.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Also one more thing you guys called him a big raider his last raid was 20days ago and the one from SI was a defensive war which he won so I don't think the raiding card can be played here anymore. I already denounced this kind of blunt aggression if you really wanted a diplomatic solution with out war you should have contacted a 3rd party which actually has some from of relation with him to convince him to be a bit better at this sure it may have not worked he dosent seem to be the smartest but that doesn't mean we should out right force him out of the game.

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Also one more thing you guys called him a big raider his last raid was 20days ago and the one from SI was a defensive war which he won so I don't think the raiding card can be played here anymore. I already denounced this kind of blunt aggression if you really wanted a diplomatic solution with out war you should have contacted a 3rd party which actually has some from of relation with him to convince him to be a bit better at this sure it may have not worked he dosent seem to be the smartest but that doesn't mean we should out right force him out of the game.

So then try negotiate on his behalf. I believe theres more to this than raiding. I haven't done anything other than an embargo and a spy op.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I dont think anyone has been sticking up for him. Also, people have pointed out that he has been alliance hoping, taking "growth" money and bailing.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Well said. To be honest, we need him to keep playing the game. We need more people to play the game to make its more interesting guys!

&#33;@#&#036;, Aamir. Posting on the forum or not, he has racked up quite the shit-list.

Espionage:

You successfully gathered intelligence about New India. Your spies discovered that New India has $74,227.66, 16.06 coal, 62.36 oil, 0.09 uranium, 16.68 lead, 59.14 iron, 0.99 bauxite, 20.67 gasoline, 259.88 munitions, 33.86 steel, 50.23 aluminum, and 2,783.03 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $10,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

!@#$, Aamir. Posting on the forum or not, he has racked up quite the !@#$-list.

Espionage:

You successfully gathered intelligence about New India. Your spies discovered that New India has $74,227.66, 16.06 coal, 62.36 oil, 0.09 uranium, 16.68 lead, 59.14 iron, 0.99 bauxite, 20.67 gasoline, 259.88 munitions, 33.86 steel, 50.23 aluminum, and 2,783.03 food. Your agents were able to operate undetected. The operation cost you $10,000.00 and 0 of your spies were captured and executed. Save this information somewhere safe; after you leave this page you will not be able to see this intelligence report again without executing another operation.

I may just end the war with me taking some of the good looking food. :/ The munition isn't bad as well.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

don't worry about this anymore its clear you guys drove him out. it was pretty clear that all you guys wanted was for him to quit not just to send a message so there goes another active member <_< congrats

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

don't worry about this anymore its clear you guys drove him out. it was pretty clear that all you guys wanted was for him to quit not just to send a message so there goes another active member <_< congrats

No that was the objective. Haha, Im sure he will come back with another nation. He has done it before.

• Upvote 1

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

To be fair these players only exist to be a nuisance that must be conquered. 

IpHGyGc.png

Your attack was immensely triumphant for the 6th consecutive time, resulting in the immediate surrender of your opponent's nation. They have forfeited $7,200.00, 533.26 food, 7.37 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 coal, and 2.30 oil in exchange for peace. You changed your opponent's national color to beige. You also looted 20.21% of your opponent's alliance's bank inventory. You got: $23,844.95, 0.01 coal, 0.82 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 0.00 steel, 0.00 aluminum, and 5.90 food.

War is over. For now, the nation of New India has retreated. This is a great victory for all mankind!

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Yea I'm wondering the same thing

A raider is a raider, no matters what the reason is.

Someone who fights someone else to destroy them and not take their things is not a raider. A raider would be someone waging war, expecting to steal their resources and money. I joined the war in an attempt to stick up for myself and stop the annoying market cuts he has been doing.

PA I'm using a tablet to type atm so there might be some spelling errors

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

A raider is a raider, no matters what the reason is.

Theres a difference between raiding and having a CB.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--