Price Cutting

Doom

I'm not sure if that... actually happens.  Like there's no such thing as a sale order that's directed at you, is there?

When he messages me saying "private" trades are better, then undercuts me to try to get me to accept the deal. That's when I know he directed it at me.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Free market bud, don't take offense! 

I personally do a $25 difference, but anytime someone undercuts you by any amount it is an economic fight. 

I look it like this. 25$ is a big difference and will vastly change the amount you make, but 1$ doesn't change much and it guaranties  he will get his sold before mine

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I look it like this. 25$ is a big difference and will vastly change the amount you make, but 1$ doesn't change much and it guaranties  he will get his sold before mine

I hate to say this but that is marketplace competing. The other stuff he did was definently malicious. The undercutting by one dollar in general though is part of the market.

I never use the market because its shit....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I hate to say this but that is marketplace competing. The other stuff he did was definently malicious. The undercutting by one dollar in general though is part of the market.

I know that.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I can accept undercutting, absolutely no problem with that, but this New India guy, he is sort of doing it so that he could annoy you. Not once but few time he engage in the undercutting competition with me, and when I got fed up and thought oh maybe this guy really need to sell fast to get the $, so I gave way and withdrew my offer. The next moment, I notice he too withdrew his offer and worst, at time he quoted back at the price he was quoting before I quote mine. Makes me wonder if he is interested in selling or is he more interested in annoying others. But anyway glad to notice he cant do that now due to the war he is in. .

Edited by Vincent

I can accept undercutting, absolutely no problem with that, but this New India guy, he is sort of doing it so that he could annoy you. Not once but few time he engage in the undercutting competition with me, and when I got fed up and thought oh maybe this guy really need to sell fast to get the $, so I gave way and withdrew my offer. The next moment, I notice he too withdrew his offer and worst, at time he quoted back at the price he was quoting before I quote mine. Makes me wonder if he is interested in selling or is he more interested in annoying others. But anyway glad to notice he cant do that now due to the war he is in. .

Trade away. He is now under a nationwide blockade :)

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

From my point of view, if he was doing it to be a dick, then it's a good thing he's getting his clock cleaned. Otherwise, maybe he.. no, I dunno.. he was just probably being a dick.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• 3 weeks later...