The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) $600,000

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: Everything

I am ending my business with Cirrus. Not because of any dissatisfaction with its service - I can't complain there - but because I have yet to find much of a use for it. I do not need all my money right now, but the sooner the better, as I am trying to buy my next city and this would considerably help.

p15IoNT.gif

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: Everything

I am ending my business with Cirrus. Not because of any dissatisfaction with its service - I can't complain there - but because I have yet to find much of a use for it. I do not need all my money right now, but the sooner the better, as I am trying to buy my next city and this would considerably help.

Working on it.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name: Muffination

Alliance Name: FARK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)many members from FARK and Argg

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. l2eaper

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)750k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow:5mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) new city and infra

I, (muffination), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by SpaztikMuffin

Nation Name: Guns n Roses

Alliance Name: Australia

Credit References: Guns n Roses, Last187, Ashland.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - Australia

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,250,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Last187

Amount you would like to borrow: $18m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Distribute funds to members to build cities, infrastructure and develope commerce improvements.

*Please note this is an Alliance loan!!!

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Muffination

Alliance Name: FARK

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)many members from FARK and Argg

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate. l2eaper

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)750k

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow:5mil

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank) new city and infra

I, (muffination), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  6.67% sound good?

Nation Name: Guns n Roses

Alliance Name: Australia

Credit References: Guns n Roses, Last187, Ashland.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - Australia

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1,250,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Last187

Amount you would like to borrow: $18m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Distribute funds to members to build cities, infrastructure and develope commerce improvements.

*Please note this is an Alliance loan!!!

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  6.54% sound good? I don't have the cash on hand to fill this right now, though.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooooo...if someone where to invest $1 billon, which kind of interest can you give them?  Have any issues doing business with Pol Pot? lol

• Upvote 2

sooooo...if someone where to invest $1 billon, which kind of interest can you give them?  Have any issues doing business with Pol Pot? lol

I think there's going to be a rollback.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Fistofdoom IRL

slowpoke.png

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Approved.  6.67% sound good?

Approved.  6.54% sound good? I don't have the cash on hand to fill this right now, though.

Yeah that sounds good. Send it thru when you get the cash.

Fistofdoom IRL

slowpoke.png

wut, ive been busy >_>

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Perhaps Orbis' clock changes, but Cirrus' ticks dutifully.

aUel2fG.png

Hey ashland, you still hiring?

If hiring someone means he somehow has to do more work himself, then yes.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1