The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Nation name: Malaysia

Alliance:Uranicius Socialitas

Credit reference: Based on the previous two loan, you should realise I repay every single cent plus interest

Guarantor : None

Daily after cost revenue: 2.6 M

Did someone refer you to us, if so who? Ashland

Amount to borrow : $ 25 million

I, Malaysia agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from Cirrus Bank:-

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal amount

- Act in goodfaith blah blah

I also give Cirrus bank the right to recover the debt using force plus inform any alliance I might join on this loan

Edited by Vincent

Nation Name: Jagulandia

Alliance Name:Black Knights

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability)

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) -For Any nations under 15 days in age, this is mandatory.  For all else it is not mandatory but will reduce your interest rate.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)1,7m

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow:5m

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)getting my nation in order and buying infra

I, Jaguar, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

I'm taking a brief break giving out loans because there are things in the game that could change (mechanics wise) that would drastically increase the value of cash and drastically decrease the value of credits.  I expect that to be resolved by Monday of the week after next (so two mondays away) at which point you can expect service to resume.

But until then I'm just not sure what the money is worth so I can't come up with a rate for it.  Rates could be radically different when service resumes, either higher or lower, in either case the interest rates on deposits will also have to be adjusted.

Thanks for your patience.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Hi,

If I was to borrow $10 million, what would be the interest rate?  And is that paid as a lump sum added to what I owe you? My application would look something like this:

Nation Name: Wengland
Alliance Name:  Commonwealth of United Nation States (CUNS)
Credit References: Ryan Maxwell, thePVTandrew, Grealind (My current alliance & previous alliance Cobalt Clique)
Guarantor(s): CUNS
Daily After-Cost revenue: $1.18mil
How much would you like to borrow: $10mil
Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:

Investment plan: Build a new city

Thanks

P.S I am open to things such as I pay $1mil a day for 10 days + $500,000 interest?

Edited by allilee

How do I apply for Consultation? And please do respond to my message. Thanks :)

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Hi,

If I was to borrow $10 million, what would be the interest rate?  And is that paid as a lump sum added to what I owe you? My application would look something like this:

Nation Name: Wengland
Alliance Name:  Commonwealth of United Nation States (CUNS)
Credit References: Ryan Maxwell, thePVTandrew, Grealind (My current alliance & previous alliance Cobalt Clique)
Guarantor(s): CUNS
Daily After-Cost revenue: $1.18mil
How much would you like to borrow: $10mil
Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who:

Investment plan: Build a new city

Thanks

P.S I am open to things such as I pay $1mil a day for 10 days + $500,000 interest?

Cirrus will be resuming business as normal in three days regardless of whether or not the war is over.

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cirrus will be resuming business as normal in three days regardless of whether or not the war is over.

Wonderful. Can you please reply to my message so that we may speak about my application for an account and a loan?

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Send me a new meessage. I don't recall it. Sorry. Must've gotten lost in the shuffle. It happens.

aUel2fG.png

HOW MUCH FOR AN HJ?

We call them hand parties, though.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 3

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Guns n Roses

Alliance Name: Australia

Credit References: Previous Dealings

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - Australia (the Alliance)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~$2,750,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Guns n Roses

Amount you would like to borrow: $22m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Distribute funds to members to build cities, infrastructure and develope commerce improvements.

*Please note this is an Alliance loan!!!

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

I would like to amend the amount in my earlier application to 30 million, if is not possible then maintain it at 25

Approved.  Given the war that just occurred the demand for cash is going to be very high.  How does 7.25% sound to you?

EDIT: Also for such a large loan, I will need a representative of your alliance gov posting here that your alliance guarantees it.  It's just a rule for anything 20 mil or over.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Guns n Roses

Alliance Name: Australia

Credit References: Previous Dealings

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - Australia (the Alliance)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~$2,750,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Guns n Roses

Amount you would like to borrow: $22m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Distribute funds to members to build cities, infrastructure and develope commerce improvements.

*Please note this is an Alliance loan!!!

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  Same interest rate and condition as Vincent.  Although I suppose since you're the leader you can just say that your alliance guarantees it.  Basically you'll be using your alliance as collateral.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

depo 22M

Noted.

Yes that sounds good thanks

Sent.

aUel2fG.png

As per your message in game, I would like to apply for 20 million loan instead. I rather not involve my alliance in personal loan stuff . 7.25% is acceptable to me. 

Edited by Vincent

As per your message in game, I would like to apply for 20 million loan instead. I rather not involve my alliance in personal loan stuff . 7.25% is acceptable to me. 

Sounds good.

aUel2fG.png