fortification needs a buff

Sir Scarfalot

Right now, it gives a completely imperceptible +25% to kills. You still lose your army very quickly, and once your army is down the kills it makes goes down anyway, leaving the +25% useless.

My suggestion is to add -25% losses on top of the +25% kills, which would be more consistent with the idea of 'fortifications' anyway.

• Upvote 4

I would be down for it decreasing the fortifying nations losses by 25% instead of increasing kills by 25% but both is kind of ridiculous especially with ground battles. Even with half the ground units as the attacker, if the defender is fortified then average kills are super close. It's not as bad with dogfights but I really don't think it would be balanced.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

On 7/28/2022 at 7:08 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

Right now, it gives a completely imperceptible +25% to kills. You still lose your army very quickly, and once your army is down the kills it makes goes down anyway, leaving the +25% useless.

My suggestion is to add -25% losses on top of the +25% kills, which would be more consistent with the idea of 'fortifications' anyway.

Could be a little too powerful updeclares. If you hit a whale who insta fortifies and has 25% less losses, they could stack MAPs and really hurt on the counter near rebuys. 

Perhaps something smaller %-wise and maybe add a reduction to infra lost? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif