Mass Raid Auction Update! Bid you landlubbers!

Vilktakis

Are the terms of this still double the bid in damage or two rounds, whichever comes first? If so 1.2b of damage is already significantly less than one round and I would hardly call less than a round "involvement" in a global.

That, and by the deadline the global will basically already be over so entering on either side would have basically zero effect (not to mention that 1.2b of damage is basically zero effect in and of itself)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

Are the terms of this still double the bid in damage or two rounds, whichever comes first? If so 1.2b of damage is already significantly less than one round and I would hardly call less than a round "involvement" in a global.

That, and by the deadline the global will basically already be over so entering on either side would have basically zero effect (not to mention that 1.2b of damage is basically zero effect in and of itself)

We announced our auction first, it's everyone else's fault they choose not to wait for us :^)

• Haha 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

On 12/12/2021 at 2:27 PM, hidude45454 said:

Ahh but have you considered that if you bid say, 1 billion, that is at least 2 billion in damage?  If you bid 2 billion that's 4 billion in damage, which is serious damage!

• Like 1
tvPWtuA.gif

20 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Ahh but have you considered that if you bid say, 1 billion, that is at least 2 billion in damage?  If you bid 2 billion that's 4 billion in damage, which is serious damage!

ok I have a few ppl in a server atm who've done like 19b in damages so far where is our free 9.5b for our services

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, hidude45454 said:

ok I have a few ppl in a server atm who've done like 19b in damages so far where is our free 9.5b for our services

You neglected to auction off your destruction, giving it away for free!  You know what they say, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

• Like 1
tvPWtuA.gif

4 hours ago, Ogaden said:

You neglected to auction off your destruction, giving it away for free!  You know what they say, why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free

I already did that last war, doing this one just cuz I can't ever stay away long from war kek

Plus, if you wanna talk money: I could sit in my aa and throw 400-500m at Arrgh to do 800m-1b, or I could do as I am doing now and take an equivalent amount of damage while doing 1.7-1.8b personally. So I'm putting my money into something, just decided to make it a better deal for myself kek, maybe someone should hire me? 😜

(Side tangent, but now that I think about it, Arrgh is quite often more a pirates' union than an alliance tbh; doing stuff like lifting negotiated prices on hits and charging through these types of raids through collective bargaining and the like. Although perhaps I've already wandered too deep into the political forest by talking about anarchical unions lmao)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

(Side tangent, but now that I think about it, Arrgh is quite often more a pirates' union than an alliance tbh; doing stuff like lifting negotiated prices on hits and charging through these types of raids through collective bargaining and the like. Although perhaps I've already wandered too deep into the political forest by talking about anarchical unions lmao)

:blobsalute_p:  :commie_arrgh:  :blobarrgh:

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win