Changing the name of your alliance?

Greene

I noticed that alliances use ID's just like nations. I see we can change the nation name up to once. So I'm wondering if we could have the ability to change the alliance's name? To be honest, I'm wondering if we could have the alliance name changed either whenever we wanted or, barring that, every I dunno 30 or 60 days?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Yeah I like this idea, if it would've existed in the past we would have the medal that the Corn Shuckers got in beta. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

yea that cod work as a donation option

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Maybe a compromise. since having too many things be donation options ultimately turns folks off (see another game that tried and failed with bakuza donation options) The first name change is free, and after that it's a donation option?

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth