Offer: Food; Competitive Prices

Ashland

Right, so I'm a new nation and I'd like to provide food to a more developed nation so that I have a guaranteed buyer and you don't have to dedicate infrastructure to farms or rely on unstable market prices.  Here's what I suggest:

If you provide me with an initial, up-front investment of 200,000 dollars, I will sell you food at 90-50 PPU (so 40 PPU), considering the fifty PPU difference to be going towards paying off your 200,000 investment.  Once the 200,000 is repaid, the price will go up to 90 PPU or the average price minus ten indefinitely.

Any takers?

Edited by terminus467

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I may be interested in the first offer. Let me punch some numbers and get back to you.

How many tons of food can you produce daily?

Edited by Athanasios

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

Check your inbox bro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I addressed both of you in PM.

For the record, if anyone else is interested in a similar deal to the 200k investment, talk to me.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm interested. Does it bother you that I'm a food exporter?

Nope.  Not at all.  I won't say why it doesn't bother me, but it doesn't.

As for Placentica: Thank you, sir!

Edited by terminus467

aUel2fG.png

Right, so I'm a new nation and I'd like to provide food to a more developed nation so that I have a guaranteed buyer and you don't have to dedicate infrastructure to farms or rely on unstable market prices.  Here's what I suggest:

If you provide me with an initial, up-front investment of 200,000 dollars, I will sell you food at 90-50 PPU (so 40 PPU), considering the fifty PPU difference to be going towards paying off your 200,000 investment.  Once the 200,000 is repaid, the price will go up to 90 PPU or the average price minus ten indefinitely.

Any takers?

Hey,  I was planning something similar to this offer! ;)

Hahaha isn't that charming! Just remember that this was my turf first and if you take a penny from me I'll break your legs! Cheers!

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png