Jump to content
Ayush234

Buying 1M food

Recommended Posts

Need 1M food, 100-120 ppu
DM me in discord or send a trade offer

Edited by Ayush234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Counter offer. I’ll sell you 1 million tons of food for $170/ton. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlackAsLight said:

Counter offer. I’ll sell you 1 million tons of food for $170/ton. 

Can't afford to buy at that price

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ayush234 said:

Can't afford to buy at that price

 

I can wait for you to get an extra $50-60m. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlackAsLight said:

I can wait for you to get an extra $50-60m. 

No, i won't buy it at that price, it's cheaper than that on the global market

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayush234 said:

No, i won't buy it at that price, it's cheaper than that on the global market

And I won’t sell it at your asking price. It’s higher than that on the global market. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

And I won’t sell it at your asking price. It’s higher than that on the global market. 

 

6 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

 

Fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

And I won’t sell it at your asking price. It’s higher than that on the global market. 

🤣Awww c'mon...how 'bout $1.51/Unit? It's only a 99% discount. Don't hog all the salt-licks and chestnuts. It's like I'm doin' an intervention here 'cause I care about you, man. I'm trying to help ya out here....

Now, all that Sodium in your diet just isn't good for ya, ya know. It's really bad for your blood pressure. It was scientifically proven over at Gudea Labs that Sodium has a worse effect on an Aussie deer's blood pressure than Noobium.🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gudea said:

🤣Awww c'mon...how 'bout $1.51/Unit? It's only a 99% discount. Don't hog all the salt-licks and chestnuts. It's like I'm doin' an intervention here 'cause I care about you, man. I'm trying to help ya out here....

Now, all that Sodium in your diet just isn't good for ya, ya know. It's really bad for your blood pressure. It was scientifically proven over at Gudea Labs that Sodium has a worse effect on an Aussie deer's blood pressure than Noobium.🤣

What would Gudea Labs know about an aussie deer’s blood pressure! Pffft. It’s all mine... unless you want to pay full price. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people ever actually sell food at these ridiculously reduced prices?  I know we get people asking us for deals like this all the time, and the answer is always, go pound sand.  I just wonder if anyone actually goes for these offers.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Do people ever actually sell food at these ridiculously reduced prices?  I know we get people asking us for deals like this all the time, and the answer is always, go pound sand.  I just wonder if anyone actually goes for these offers.

You answered your own question.

”Do people ever actually sell food at these ridiculously reduced prices?”

”the answer is always, go pound sand.”

lol. In more seriousness I doubt anyone who has 1m tons of food would sell at such a discount. I don’t even think one could get a 25% discount from their own alliance let alone strangers from others. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

i feel like someone must be making these deals for people to have the audacity to ask for them all the time.

 

Go on r/choosingbeggars and I assure you, your mind will be changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.