Mobile App/Website

Stanislaw Sikorski

I play on P&W in public areas on my HTC a lot. With a small screen, it's hard to navigate the page as I have to zoom in which causes the resource counter to cover the whole screen. If I don't zoom in close enough, tapping a button is hard as they're too small and when I try to tap on 'trade' it often ends up clicking on 'military' instead. I suggest a mobile website which as a side menu you can open so the buttons aren't so hard to tap and the page being more easily accessible through mobile device. Even better, an app but only if possible, the mobile website is sufficient.

• Upvote 2

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

• Administrators

Totally on my to-do list, my problem is I have absolutely 0 experience with mobile web design or app development. I agree it would be super useful, though.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I just want to say, I would even pay money for a mobile app. I play this game more on mobile than I do at home. I'm sure someone here knows how to do mobile stuff.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

This is related to the responsive design suggestion posted not long ago. I'm willing to bet the site gets more mobile traffic than computer traffic as well. Easiest way though is to go the responsive route. Someone just needs to make a static copy of the front end side if things n then release it and savvy people could help and make a responsive theme. When I get time I'd be willing to make my redesign responsive its just more awkward now my script doesn't work.

T7Vrilp.png