Error on City Management Page

Grayshadow

When looking at my city management page the totals for some of my commerce improvements are not correct. The totals for my banks and also my shopping malls are not correct. I did purchase a shopping mall today and the total did increase by one but the total is still not correct. I am not sure about stadiums or supermarkets since I don't have any of them.  

When looking at my city management page the totals for some of my commerce improvements are not correct. The totals for my banks and also my shopping malls are not correct. I did purchase a shopping mall today and the total did increase by one but the total is still not correct. I am not sure about stadiums or supermarkets since I don't have any of them.  

The banks and shopping malls show averages, which since the column is labled "Totals/Averages" is technically correct. Though they really should be separate columns instead of some weird mix.

• Administrators

The only reason it says Totals/Averages is because for something like Crime Rate, a total would be pointless. The bug was just a couple of typos and has been fixed now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The only reason it says Totals/Averages is because for something like Crime Rate, a total would be pointless. The bug was just a couple of typos and has been fixed now.

Actually, now my banks section is broken, it says 8, when it should be 16.

• Administrators

Looking better now? I see now where the variables are causing some conflictions but I think it's correct again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sheepy,

There is still an error with my total number of oil wells. I currently have 6 oil wells, but it's only showing in the Totals/Avg column as being 1. I tried refreshing the page but no success there.  All the other rows seem to be summing correctly.

It is displaying the wrong number for my stadiums.

Probably because nobody wants to go to your games!

Pirates FTW!!!!!

"Soomaaliya! Soomaaliya! Soomaaliya!"

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

• Administrators

Worse.  Now it shows that I have zero stadiums total, when I have four (before it was showing two when I had three).

Hm, strange. I'll take a look again when I get home.

Forums Rules | Game Link