Enforcing Human Rights

Stanislaw Sikorski

If we did take over NK I thinkk we would end up killing most of the population as most of the population.  Those people are brain washed into thinking that foreigners are evil. 

Though we can reunit NK with SK and let SK deal with this afterwards.

If they fight back, they won't really be civilians as they're part of the war.

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

I don't think using force to "enforce rights" abroad will ever work.  Human Rights are a basic part of the "Social Contract" in a state.  The people there can handle it.  Maybe not every people is ready for the same level of rights as certain European countries.  

Duke of House Greyjoy

The people within the respective countries need to recognize a state of injustice experienced by others within its state, and prioritize whether the fundamental freedom of a nation and it's people is more important than their isolated fears created by a forced leadership.

Self-realized human rights, within a nation, is far better (long-term) than enforced human rights. 

People wouldn't see acts of aggression on its country for what it would truly represent, but more so, simply as an act of aggression (and possibly war), as the controlled media, of one's nation, would portray it.

• Upvote 1

Define "We" here.

Because if EVERYBODY worked to ensure that everybody else was happy and to help them, the world would be a utopia. No poverty, no war, no crime, they would be things of the past.

But sadly for us, utopia is a dream, which I doubt will ever be achieved. I imagine the world will always be awful, it's just human nature to be as we are.

Meh, it's gotten better. And while I doubt utopia is possible (at least any time soon), I think we can improve the world.