For Distinguished Members Only

Shifty here with an idea that will have Alex going UwU all the way.

Restrict in-games messages to 5 a day for non-VIP players. We use Discord anyway and only VIP members are truly dedicated to the game with more API access and tools, etc.

Plebs stay mad and git gud. 

• Upvote 3

I like this idea because only Chad VIP players deserve as many features as possible, whereas the virgin non-VIP plebs should be reduced to only being able to log in once a day and have minimal control over their nation.

That being said, there are probably some people who use a lot of in-game messages for various reasons. I think limiting in-game messages to just 5 is kinda dumb. I think 20 is a better number. Also include a 100 message a day hardcap for all players to prevent the kind of spam we've been seeing lately. Make mass-messages not count towards the limit too. 

• Haha 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I like this idea because only Chad VIP players deserve as many features as possible, whereas the virgin non-VIP plebs should be reduced to only being able to log in once a day and have minimal control over their nation.

That being said, there are probably some people who use a lot of in-game messages for various reasons. I think limiting in-game messages to just 5 is kinda dumb. I think 20 is a better number. Also include a 100 message a day hardcap for all players to prevent the kind of spam we've been seeing lately. Make mass-messages not count towards the limit too. 

I would think you would have to remove the limit for alliance in-game messages thru the control panel since we do have some alliances with over 100 members.

13 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

20 is quite excessive .

If it’s an irl friend, like go knock on their door or give them a call. PW messenger ain’t gonna save you minutes on your pre-paid, wi-fi callin’ ass.
If it’s an alliance/Pee Dubya friend, they’ll download Discord if you matter enough.

also if you’re not using Discord mobile and P/W-App on your iPhone 11 to play, then you don’t belong in this game tbqh. Wrong market, we only want the finest players.

You can go back to CN on your Cricket flip phone. Smh.

41 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I would think you would have to remove the limit for alliance in-game messages thru the control panel since we do have some alliances with over 100 members.

Yeah, that's what I said in the last sentence of my post; make alliance mass messages not count towards the limit. The mass message mechanic uses the messaging ability of the nation using the control panel to send the message.

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

20 is quite excessive .

If it’s an irl friend, like go knock on their door or give them a call. PW messenger ain’t gonna save you minutes on your pre-paid, wi-fi callin’ ass.
If it’s an alliance/Pee Dubya friend, they’ll download Discord if you matter enough.

also if you’re not using Discord mobile and P/W-App on your iPhone 11 to play, then you don’t belong in this game tbqh. Wrong market, we only want the finest players.

You can go back to CN on your Cricket flip phone. Smh.

I think this is a good time to mention I still haven't gotten goat ass on PnW. Also, Cricket is pretty good replacement for AT&T. Verizon can suck it, and Sprint/TMobile are for poor people like current Arrgh! members. There's a reason why Ripper failed Arrgh!, and it was because they switched the company phone network to Sprint for a cheaper unlimited plan like a damn pleb.