Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=112870

Ruler Name: Do Not Fear Jazz

Nature of Violation: Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Now before anyone hates, I know GOONs report countless people for volition's of the rules so I am sure they understand why this should be reported. I believe that DNFJ is using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network I do believe this is also a banable offence.

As you can see Do Not Fear Jazz share the same unique ID of Khris Kruel the leader of the GOONs offshore. clearly many bank to bank transactions would have taken place. As you can see from the trades of a 11 city nation 72 days old, its highly unlikely to afford those trades without having cash sent via GOONs leader DNFJ

GOONs cheating.jpg

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Hello, I am one of those.

We have a VM that both DNFJ and I connect to to do API requests through. I can go through the verification process to prove we are indeed separate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Khris Kruel said:

We have a VM that both DNFJ and I connect to to do API requests through. I can go through the verification process to prove we are indeed separate. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Likewise. No problem doing the verification request or whatever is necessary to prove that Kris and I are separate people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
12 minutes ago, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

Likewise. No problem doing the verification request or whatever is necessary to prove that Kris and I are separate people.

27 minutes ago, Khris Kruel said:

I think that would be best, https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/

I am not saying you are mutli's but you are in volition of the rules as you are using Bank to Bank to avoid the restrictions placed on nations on the same network. failing to do so should cause Alex to ban you both.

we are in violation of the rules if we are not separate people. I honestly didn't think the unique ID's would show up because I log into PnW with my browser that's not on the VM, but I guess API calls flags it. So it's good to knowledge.

Edited by Khris Kruel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 minutes ago, Khris Kruel said:

we are in violation of the rules if we are not separate people.

No you are in violation of the rules full stop. the rule reads using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is banable.

http://politicsandwar.com/rules/

Multiple Nations on the Same Network

Each player is allowed to have one account and nation. Having multiple nations is a bannable violation.

There is no limit on the number of nations that can play per network, so long as each nation is owned and controlled by a separate individual. Some restrictions will be imposed automatically on nations on the same network to prevent cheating.

Using Alliance Banks to evade trade restrictions imposed on nations on the same network is a bannable offense.

Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

2 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

I think that would be best, https://politicsandwar.com/account/verification/

I am not saying you are mutli's but you are in volition of the rules as you are using Bank to Bank to avoid the restrictions placed on nations on the same network. failing to do so should cause Alex to ban you both.

1. We're not using it to avoid "trade restrictions". 

2. Verification has been sent in by me, and I believe Kris as well.

@Alex Please let us know if we need to do anything else, or change the way we handle anything to become compliant if this is not an acceptable method (VM usage) to pool our API.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Do Not Fear Jazz said:

1. We're not using it to avoid "trade restrictions". 

2. Verification has been sent in by me, and I believe Kris as well.

@Alex Please let us know if we need to do anything else, or change the way we handle anything to become compliant if this is not an acceptable method (VM usage) to pool our API.

I sent mine in as well. If Alex has any quesitons about our setup, he can ask us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it's important to note for the community that we had previously cleared use of Skynet with Alex. So if there are adjustments that we need to make to remain compliant, we're happy to make them.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Khris Kruel said:

I've spoken with Do Not Fear Jazz, and for public clarification, VM means "virtual machine" in this context. At first, I thought they meant they had created another nation that was placed into Vacation Mode that they shared access to for the purpose of making API requests. In that case, that would have been against the rules, as each player is allowed one nation and is not allowed to have lmultiple nations for any reason.

Addressing this report: I don't see any reason to believe that Do Not Fear Jazz and Khris Kuel are the same player in real-life. Verification further convinces me that there is no violation of multiple nations occurring here.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic