Would you rather.....

Sailor Jerry

Ok, so heres how this will work, I'll start by posing a "would you rather...." question, then the next person answers the question and poses one of their own.  Fairly straight forward....ok, here we go!

Would you rather have a 30 minute make-out session with a live Rosie O'Donnel or a dead Angilina Jolie?

X4EfkAB.png

Bed of nails.

Would you rather have incredible magic, but be physically frail and in constant poverty, or have the physical strength of a god, but you randomly go into a black out rage where you can't control your actions?

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I choose the first one.....I'd hate to hurt someone I cared about and not realize I was doing it!!!!

I'll plagerize here because I like this question that was asked to Sheepy:

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?

X4EfkAB.png

One horse sized duck. I have guns.

Would you rather always be uncomfortably warm, or uncomfortably cold. (No matter what you do, you will always be uncomfortable)

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Cold. You can put on as many layers as you need until you're warm, but you can only take off so many before it's illegal.

Would you rather be anorexic or bulimic

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Anorexic, I hate vomiting.

Would you rather, without being able to prevent it from happening, know the date of your death or the cause of your death?

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

The cause. Knowing the date ruins the surprise.

Would you rather be strapped to a rocket and be immortal in space, or be forced to eat bad sushi forever?

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Bad sushi for sure......why be immortal with no one around to enjoy it with!

would you rather be subjected to listen to someones nails being scrathced across a chalkboard for a continuous year or eat the musk sack out of a skunk?

X4EfkAB.png

protest against something stupid, gotta love when people gather to complain

would you rather pick up a pound of feathers or or 453 grams of salt

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

If it's in a container, the salt it'd be smaller, if not, the feathers, I feel like they'd be easier to hold onto assuming they aren't small as !@#$.

Would you rather live through WW3 without being told what happens to you, or die at the beginning after being told what would have happened to you?

Az6EzuS.png

I would rather live.

WYR be a member of Starfleet (not a redshirt) or a Jedi?

"Your 'order' is built on sand. Tomorrow the revolution will already 'raise itself with a rattle' and announce with fanfare, to your terror: I was, I am, I will be!" - Rosa Luxemburg

Jedi. Every fictional setting game I take a caster type (mage, biotic, force user)

would you rather only be allowed to eat breads made with a low gluten wheat, or cakes made with a high gluten wheat?

Az6EzuS.png

Jumping.

Would you rather spend a night in jail for petty theft or stand on the corner wearing a sign saying "I'm a thief"?

Sign saying I'm a thief. I'm too pretty for jail.

Would you rather...........

Be a European gay Jew during early WW2 or an American (southern) black pre-Civil War?

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Wow, tough one indeed! Propably WWII, pre civil war folks would still have been in chains, pretty difficut to get free.

WYR snort a clove of garlic or eat a teaspoon on cinnamon?

X4EfkAB.png

Bullet to foot. I'm not ready for such a commitment.

Would you rather be constantly stalked by an elderly man, or be forced to walk through hot chicken noodle soup for eternity?

• Upvote 1

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

Stalked. It felt like that happened to me at an airport when I had a HUGE delay. I walked from C to E to D and the guy was there.  :o

WYR type WYR or would you rather? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Stalked. It felt like that happened to me at an airport when I had a HUGE delay. I walked from C to E to D and the guy was there.  :o

WYR type WYR or would you rather? 

Would you rather. I'm not a fan of using acronyms.

Would you rather write a gruesome scene where a child gets clubbed by a mace but survives, or a teen gets crippled after being beat with a mace? (I'm taking this whole back story for my pathfinder character way to seriously and I've written myself into a dark place)

Az6EzuS.png

WYR......I'm getting lazy in my old age!!!

Sounds like they both survive, just one is not doing so hot afterwards.  If the child has no lasting effects and didn't see it coming....I'd go with the child!

WYR have one of your kidneys removed by a 3rd world surgeon in the back of some disease riddled whore house or fall through a 10 story trash chute lined with 80 grit sand paper while wearing nothing but a smile (of course you'd land softly on one of those stunt person air bags!)?

EDIT:  Crap.....RA BM beat me to it!

Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png