Terrorist Attack on Imperial Cruise Ship

Therana Athulis

A report by the Imperial News Service

„This is Jennifer Grant, Imperial News Service, reporting live on the disastrous explosion that happened on the ICS Ultrinor, a 140000 tonne cruise ship. The Ultrinor was on its way to the Empire of Alexiamia when several large explosion close to the waterline struck the ship about 30 minutes ago. The ship is listing more than 7 degrees to port and is taking on water. So far, no help has arrived at the ship but we are connected with the fifth officer, William Holt. „

„Mr Holt, can you hear me?“

„Yes, I can.“

„Mr Holt, is the ship going to sink?“

„We can‘t say. Currently, we‘re trying to contain the leak, but we are also prepared to evacuate at any time.“

„Has someone other than the Imperial Sea Rescue Service answered your distress call yet?“

„No, it‘s silent. We don‘t know why anyone would ignore us.“

„Do you believe those explosions were part of a terrorist attack?“

„Most certainly. They could never have happened without...“

„Mr Holt, can you still hear me? Mr Holt?“

„Ladies and Gentlemen, we seem to have lost contact. As the Imperial Ministry of Transport has just informed us, our allies have been informed of the incident, but an answer has not yet been provided. This was Jennifer Grant, Imperial News Service.“

(OOC Discussion allowed)

• Upvote 1

I take full responsibility

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

OOC: Can Arabia even 'go' into space? 

ooc: No we like to keep things realistic but we can send missiles into space and send shuttles of attackers

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Statement from the Emperor:

Hungadada is shocked and outraged at this cowardly, barbaric attack. We are currently sending IHNS Royal Sovereign II to help assist in the evacuation, alongside 2 IHCG vessels. Please do accept our assistance. We stand in solidarity with The Second Empire, and offer every form of assistance in aiding ICS Ultrinor but also in finding the disgusting perpertrators

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

"I will not stand for anyone attacking our Comrade the Second Empire!" Empress Alexia stood up suddenly in rage, knocking over the cameras and lights that were set up for her photo shoot. She called for her guards who rushed in immediately and bowed.

"Your Supremeness, how may we be of assistance?" 

"Please bring me The Minister of Attack at once." The guards immediately ran out of the door to get Janet Bagdonas, The Minister of Attack. Janet Bagdonas walked into the room, the guards saluted her and then she and approached Empress Alexia bowing before her.

"Your Supremeness, how may I be of assistance?"

The Empress gave her a stern look. "Send a rescue mission to that Second Empire cruise ship immediately." Janet nodded, bowed again walked out quickly dialing a number on her mobile phone. 

Empress Alexia then took out her phone and called her friend Empress Therana to arrange a meeting to discuss ways in which she could help combat the terrorists.

Edited by Alexia
  • Upvote 1

Alexia - Eternal Empress - Empire of Zah'Aharon

ghghghghghghg.gif.c48e7880bc1c5290f032d0fe3d3c8b22.gif

ooc: No we like to keep things realistic but we can send missiles into space and send shuttles of attackers

Realistic is relative. To you sure space is unrealistic, for me not so much.

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space