The Second Empire opens its borders to people and diplomats of all countries

Therana Athulis

An Imperial Decree from the Office of the Empress of the Second Empire

Greetings, Citizens of Orbis,

today, Empress Therana has decided to open the empire's borders to all foreigners and hereby invites them to visit the Second Empire, be it as a tourist, a diplomat or a merchant. Empress Therana hopes that cordial relations with the empire's direct neighbours can be established quickly and smoothly. The Imperial Ports will remain closed for the next three days as preparations have not been finished there, but all Imperial International Airports are ready to receive foreign traffic as of now. The Imperial Minister of State, Okur Samet, asks all would-be visitors to remain calm at the sight of elements of the Imperial Armed Forces, who are still occupied with dismantling many of the border fortifications.

Until further notice, visas are required and can be applied for via the Imperial Ministry of State.

--This was an official communiqué from the Second Empire--

(OOC Discussion allowed)

OOC: How do I add images to my posts?

Hungadada looks forward to sharing fruitful relations with the Second Empire. We invite Second Empire diplomats to Hungadada

-Hungadada Ministry of Foreign Affairs

OOC: When creating (or editing) a post, look to the image placeholder in the bar below the "Font" and "Size" section. Click on that image place holder, and it will ask for an image link. Input the image link. Hopefully this helps!  ;)

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Brotherhood Foreign Ministry, Arcadia Colony Branch

Office of the Governor-General:

Greetings.  The Brotherhood expresses interest in opening relations with the esteemed Second Empire.

We can send a Transport shortly.  Do note that this transport is over 150 meters in length.  We hope that it is not too great of an inconvenience.

-Colonial Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Ro'barq Johns'tun

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

In the name of Empress Therana of the Second Empire, I welcome the diplomats of Hungadada and the Brotherhood. For the sizable transport of the Brotherhood, a set of land outside the capital city of Zah'Aharon has been reserved. We hope that that is to the Brotherhood's satisfaction. We have also prepared a building near the core of Zah'Aharon to serve as the embassy of Hungadada. Furthermore, two Imperial Delegations are ready to arrive in Hungadada and Brotherhood territory to serve as diplomats.

-Imperial Minister of State, Okur Samet

<Msg sent via Internet>

To the desk of Second Empire's government,

The Umbrella Corporation wishes to send in lobbyists to officially start relations between your government and our Corporation.

Sincerely,

Ada Wong, Umbrella Europe Inc Director.

PoJQyFJ.gif

A bottle of wine and a note was sent to the Second Empire with it saying:

The Kingdom of Wintery would like to open relations with your nation and would like to meet soon. We are willing to send foreign officials as soon as possible.

-First Princess Gem

Nerd To The Core

On behalf of the Republic of Kressnia, Colonial Governor Roman Dubronovic of the Kressnian PW-1 Colony (informally known as "Kressnian Yugoslavia") warmly greets the Second Empire and hopes to have friendly relations in the future.

((OOC: Second Empire of what, exactly, if I may ask? There's a number of empires on Orbis now.))

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

The Italian Empire seeks to open relations with the Second Empire and is willing to send its ambassadors as need be.  

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Official Statement from his Eternal Majesty, Alexei Lysenko

DoO(Date on Orbis): January 13, 2010

DoUI(Date on Universal Calendar): March 31st, 9310 ABM

As the leader and representative of Chernigov and her people, I would like to work on better diplomatic ties with the "Second Empire", as well as welcome the nation into the EU as a member state. Keep in mind that there are certain regulations, such as the ban on Biological and Chemical Weaponry, which includes but is not limited to: Bacterial Bio-Agents, Chlamydial bio-agents, viral bio-agents, White Phosphorus Munitions, Sulfur Mustards, Arsenicals, Nitrogen Mustards, Blood Agents, Nerve Agents, and Choking Agents. Failure to comply with these standards will result in immediate termination of EU membership.

Empress Therana would like to express her gratitude to the Umbrella Corporation and the nations of Wintery, Kressnia, the Italian Empire and Chernigov. She is deeply satisfied that the Second Empire's emergence to the world stage has been met with such warm welcome. Embassies for each of the aforementioned nations will be prepared and Imperial Delegations will be ready to assume their duties in the sovereign territory of Wintery, Kressnia, the Italian Empire and Chernigov in a few days time. The Umbrella Corporation is allowed to establish offices in the Second Empire, should they so wish.

The Imperial Minister of Defense, Seymour Finnigan, would like to assure the leader of Chernigov, Alexei Lysenko, that the empire is aware of the regulations and will follow them to the letter.

-Lord Takashi Young, Lord of the Council

(OOC Oncaro: My nation and lore is taken and adapted from a science-fantasy novel I wrote, "Shattered Peace". In that universe, it's the Second Empire of Earth, but the "earth" part was later dropped because the territory doesn't actually include earth and another country, the Union of Republican System(whose territory does contain earth) was a bit salty about it. So now it's just "Second Empire" of nothing :) Or, if you like, the "Second Empire of Zah'Aharon", but that's unofficial at best.)

Edited by Therana Athulis

Empress Therana would like to express her gratitude to the Umbrella Corporation and the nations of Wintery, Kressnia, the Italian Empire and Chernigov. She is deeply satisfied that the Second Empire's emergence to the world stage has been met with such warm welcome. Embassies for each of the aforementioned nations will be prepared and Imperial Delegations will be ready to assume their duties in the sovereign territory of Wintery, Kressnia, the Italian Empire and Chernigov in a few days time. The Umbrella Corporation is allowed to establish offices in the Second Empire, should they so wish.

The Imperial Minister of Defense, Seymour Finnigan, would like to assure the leader of Chernigov, Alexei Lysenko, that the empire is aware of the regulations and will follow them to the letter.

-Lord Takashi Young, Lord of the Council

(OOC Oncaro: My nation and lore is taken and adapted from a science-fantasy novel I wrote, "Shattered Peace". In that universe, it's the Second Empire of Earth, but the "earth" part was later dropped because the territory doesn't actually include earth and another country, the Union of Republican System(whose territory does contain earth) was a bit salty about it. So now it's just "Second Empire" of nothing :) Or, if you like, the "Second Empire of Zah'Aharon", but that's unofficial at best.)

((OOC: I see... Interesting. Now I'm tempted to make a book around Kressnia.... Also, welcome to NatRP!))

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.