KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD, BABYLON

Comrade Christ

colbert-trump.png

Good Morning, Godless Sodomites!

My name is Comrade Christ, and this morning I would like to celebrate this candidate we Americans all love. 

Because we're not so different, he and I. We both get it. Guys like us, we're not some "brainiacs" on the nerd patrol. We're not members of the "fact-onista"! We go straight from the gut: That's where the truth lies, right down in the gut.

Do you know you have more nerve endings in your gut, than you have in your head? You can look it up. Now I know some of you are going to say "I did look it up, and that's not true." That's because you looked it up from a credible source. Next time look it up in your gut. I did. My gut tells me that's how our nervous system works.

Every day, from my seat on St. Peter's throne in St. Peter's Basilica, I give the word straight from my gut. I give people the truth unfiltered by rational argument! I call it the "No-Fact Throne." I'm a simple man with a simple mind — I hold a simple set of beliefs that I live by.

I believe in pulling yourself up by your own bootstraps. I believe it is possible! I saw this guy do it once in Cirque du Soleil – it was magical. And though I am a committed Christian, I believe everyone has a right to their own religion — be you Hindu, Jewish, or Muslim, I believe there are infinite paths to accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior. 

Most of all, I believe in this candidate. Now I know there are some polls out there, saying that this man has a 40% approval rating. But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls! We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in "reality"! And reality has a well known liberal bias... So Mr. Trump, pay no attention to the people who say the glass is half empty — because 40% means it's actually 60% empty. But I wouldn't drink it — the last bit is usually backwash. 

So don't pay attention to the "polls" that say that 72% of Americans think Donald Trump isn't a good role model. I ask you this: does that not also logically mean that 72% also approve of the role model that Donald Trump isn't? Think about it! I haven't!

And, I just like the guy. He's a good joe.

Obviously loves his current wife —he calls her his better half, and polls show America agrees.

The greatest thing about this man, is he's steady. You know where he stands. He believes the same thing Wednesday, as he believed on Monday. No matter what happened Tuesday. Events may change, this man's beliefs never will! (Except when they do, all the time.)

And let's talk about this "mainstream media" — what are they doing? Reporting on sex scandals and outright lies and threats of violence against protesters and his competitor? Those things are really depressing! And for the first half of this entire election, we didn't want to know about Trump's scandals and they had the courtesy not to find out!

But listen, let's review the rules: The Donald makes the truth, he's the truth — he tweets that truth onto his twitter, and you journalists of the "MSM" type that truth down.

Look folks, my point is that I don't believe this is a low point in Trump's candidacy. I believe this is just a lull, before a comeback! People say his campaign is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic — but this campaign isn't sinking! This campaign is soaring! If anything, they're rearranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg!

- - - 

TLDR, love Stephen Colbert. !@#$ Donald Trump. Hi, I'm new

Edited by CmdChrist

“Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.â€

Ezekiel 16:49-50

☭

Greetings, Comrade Christ, and welcome to Orbis! I wish you luck in the Global Communist Bloc! Feel welcome to shoot me a PM if you need any help. :)

P.S. You're going to want to change your forum display name to match your in-game leader name before you get a warn.

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Denounce your false god and bow down to Kek.

• Upvote 1

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler