Make Pay To Win Great Again

Donald Trump

Donations have been reset for the month of October. You can now redeem another 10 Credits for pay-to-win benefits.

So looking at the new update it, seems that the game is currently not pay to win enough.

As this is clearly the future of PW now, I suggest we increase the credit limit to 100 credits per month. 

Any problems? Not like you can argue against it as it's obviously what Sheepy wants. Right? 

• Upvote 1

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Sheepys birth certificate is a fraud. When Sheepy sends his credits, he's not sending the best. He's not sending new players, he's sending credits that have lots of problems and he's bringing those problems to us. They bring uranium. They bring steel. They're free money… And some, I assume, are good credits. I will build a great pay wall – and nobody builds pay walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great pay wall on our login screen, and I will make Sheepy pay for that wall. Mark my words. If I were running ‘Politics and War’, I’d fire Sheepy. I mean, I’d look at him right in that fat, ugly face of his, I’d say ‘Sheepy, you’re fired.’ Number one, I have great respect for sheep. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of sheep, more than anybody in the herding industry.

• Upvote 6

An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Sheepys birth certificate is a fraud. When Sheepy sends his credits, he's not sending the best. He's not sending new players, he's sending credits that have lots of problems and he's bringing those problems to us. They bring uranium. They bring steel. They're free money… And some, I assume, are good credits. I will build a great pay wall – and nobody builds pay walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great pay wall on our login screen, and I will make Sheepy pay for that wall. Mark my words. If I were running ‘Politics and War’, I’d fire Sheepy. I mean, I’d look at him right in that fat, ugly face of his, I’d say ‘Sheepy, you’re fired.’ Number one, I have great respect for sheep. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of sheep, more than anybody in the herding industry.

The only card Sheepy has is the Sheep’s card. He’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Sheepy were a human, I don’t think he'd get 5 percent of the nation sim market. The only thing he's got going is the Sheep’s card, and the beautiful thing is, the players don’t like him.

But really, number one here, I have great respect for Sheepy. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of Sheepy, more than anybody in the politics and war nation game. The fact that people don't like him? It's disgusting. 

The other nation admins — they went in, they didn’t know the code they wrote didn’t work. They sweated like dogs…How are they gonna beat Kevin? I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Edited by Donald Trump
  • Upvote 2

No. Just no.

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).