Grand Emperor Josef passes

Wolfie

The Empress makes a public appearance, one of the first since she announced her pregnancy sometime ago. The Grand Empress as well arrived to the capital from south america. The Grand Emperor no where in-sight. King Zafri is the last to arrive.

​ The Empress begins, It is my humble,  and sadden duty to bear the news that my Fathers, (Elizabeth chocks) my father.. Grand Emperor Alex Josef Wolf Bismarck III of Amsterdam sadly passed earlier this morning. It was a peaceful and natural death, whilst the Royal Family will not be releasing any other details. The Grand Emperor had died in his Condo in the Américan du Sud Colony of WolfsLand. The Grand Emperor was reported dead sometime later by La Guard du Empress. His death comes to a shock to many. The Grand Emperor helped many and cared for all. His descivieness and honor made him one of Frances greatest Emperors. No doubt in the hall of heros to many of our citizens and citizens abroad. He put his ego aside and his honor away in the name of the Empire on numerous occasions. He was more importantly the best father one could have. He taught me all he knew from Naval Battles, to statecraft, and espionage. He was a loving and loyal husband, and the grandfather my children will always remember. I have declared the entire week a week of mourn, and out of respect for france we ask for all foreign embassies to also close down. All Governmental offices and Schools will be given a week of mourn. All French Embassies and Consulates have also been closed until next Tuesday whilst French Citizens abroad may use the Online French Embassy Services and must respect their host nation working laws. Thank you. 

Zafri reluctantly takes the microphone. Not assuming it his place, and fighting back his emotions. I did not know my Father in law on a very deep level, but he always accepted me. Always talking about his navy and the naval wars in history. He in many ways...(Zafri on the verge of tears knows he must continue for his wife) was the father I always wished for. The sudden passing of my parents had a toll on me, and Emperor Josef was always welcoming and even allowed me the honor of marrying the most beautiful, intellectual, and honest women I will ever meet or know. For that I am forever in your debt, in solidarity with our Sister Empire the remainder of the week will be a week of mourn and we similar ask all Nations out of deep respect for France to cease their Diplomatic Missions activities for the remainder of the week. We also have closed all our Embassies, however whilst schools remain closed, workers who are in rebuilding Russo-Sweden, will be given the remaining week off before returning to work on Sunday. 

The Grand Empress takes the microphone next. 

My husband was not your typical Prussian, neither was he your typical Frenchmen. He was a man of unique identity, and of honesty. He was humble, and led this Empire in its darkest times. I could not think of a better husband to spend my years with, Josef and I spent nearly 80 years married, a strong and sturdy relationship. My time will come soon, no doubt. I have left a fine legacy to rule my Empire, and I hope the next Generation and next will also rule with frank, honest, and humbleness as my daughter Elizabeth, and her father Josef ruled with. I have decided that the best way to honor Josef's memory is to do what he always wanted, to help the youth and to rebuild the lives destroyed by war, famine, and hunger. 

ejjbe.jpg

Emperor Josef 1902-2008

• Upvote 1

sig.gif

I speak for the Caledonian Empire when I say that he will be sorely missed. He was a great man and I remember having him over where he and Cenna would discuss things as battle plans and even things on the side like who's boat was faster. He always brought a smile to our faces and I cannot begin to fathom him being gone. I send my condolences to the Empress and the other royal family.

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Out of respect for France, 

The Russian Flag has been lowered to half-mast. Alongside all Diplomatic Missions in France and Sweden announcing their holiday and out of respect to their host nation to remain closed. The French and Swedish Embassy have also been allowed diplomatic leave, alongside the French International School of Moscow and St. Petersburg being closed. 

President Dmitry and Vladimir Putin offered their deepest condolences to the Royal Family and ally of Russia.  

Out of respect for France, 

The Russian Flag has been lowered to half-mast. Alongside all Diplomatic Missions in France and Sweden announcing their holiday and out of respect to their host nation to remain closed. The French and Swedish Embassy have also been allowed diplomatic leave, alongside the French International School of Moscow and St. Petersburg being closed. 

President Dmitry and Vladimir Putin offered their deepest condolences to the Royal Family and ally of Russia.  

I speak for the Caledonian Empire when I say that he will be sorely missed. He was a great man and I remember having him over where he and Cenna would discuss things as battle plans and even things on the side like who's boat was faster. He always brought a smile to our faces and I cannot begin to fathom him being gone. I send my condolences to the Empress and the other royal family.

We thank both Russia and Caledonia for their extreme kindness and words of sympathy 

sig.gif

As the Czar of Chernigov, I would like to speak for my people.

While I may not have known Grand Emperor Josef well, I know that he was a good leader. As such, the next week will be dedicated to him and every news broadcast will start with the french anthem for a two weeks.

-Alexei

Edited by Alexei Lysenko
  • Upvote 1

As the Czar of Chernigov, I would like to speak for my people.

While I may not have known Grand Emperor Josef well, I know that he was a good leader. As such, the next week will be dedicated to him and every news broadcast will start with the french anthem for a two weeks.

-Alexei

We are thankful for Alexei and Chernigovs kindness and helpfulness, we are happy to see our athem all over Chernigov <3

We here at Hequ remember France's kindness with the passing of my father James, and we will lower our flags halfmass and gives are depest condolences to all family and loved ones

We thank Hequ, and will continue to remember this never ending bond between us. 

sig.gif

Hungadada is saddened to hear of the passing of a great man, and a loving father. Out of respect for the nation of France, all flags in Hungadada will be lowered to half-mast. 

Emperor Tristar Majestica offers his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the Royal Family and the great nation of France. The Emperor had this to say:

"I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Grand Emperor Josef. Although, I did not know him on a personal level, his legacy, and his work will be remembered upon Orbis forever, as a great Prussian, and as an exceptional leader. The Grand Emperor was a man of great soul, hard work, and love. I offer my deepest condolences to the Royal Family and the nation of France during this time."

Edited by Emperor Tristar Majestica

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Burning a flag is an ancient Meonesian tradition for when a leader dies... however western nations often do not like if their flags are burned. Would it be okay if we burn a French flag out of respect for the former emperor?

This is very small

Portugal does not like their flag burned, though citizens have the right to do it, it is a major sign of disrespect.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

We are sad to hear of the Grand Emperor'so passing and will gladly hold a ceremony in his honor.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Caledonia will be following suit with other nations and hereby lowers every Caledonian and French flag within our area of influence to half mass. As well we will name this day in honor of the Fallen emperor a national holiday due to how close our two families are. -Lady Victorina

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Caledonia will be following suit with other nations and hereby lowers every Caledonian and French flag within our area of influence to half mass. As well we will name this day in honor of the Fallen emperor a national holiday due to how close our two families are. -Lady Victorina

We thank our brothers and sisters in Caledonia, and to our extended family in caledonia. We can always count on family to stay and be together

We are sad to hear of the Grand Emperor'so passing and will gladly hold a ceremony in his honor.

We thank Portugal for their kind words

Burning a flag is an ancient Meonesian tradition for when a leader dies... however western nations often do not like if their flags are burned. Would it be okay if we burn a French flag out of respect for the former emperor?

O assume it is for tradition, and it will be used only in the most scared and most honorable ways? We agree, I guess. 

Hungadada is saddened to hear of the passing of a great man, and a loving father. Out of respect for the nation of France, all flags in Hungadada will be lowered to half-mast. 

Emperor Tristar Majestica offers his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the Royal Family and the great nation of France. The Emperor had this to say:

"I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Grand Emperor Josef. Although, I did not know him on a personal level, his legacy, and his work will be remembered upon Orbis forever, as a great Prussian, and as an exceptional leader. The Grand Emperor was a man of great soul, hard work, and love. I offer my deepest condolences to the Royal Family and the nation of France during this time."

We thank Hungadada for their kind words, an ally one that france can never overlook or feel left away from. 

• Upvote 1

sig.gif