UDAC Infohub

Wolfie

I am stating that as a consultant to UDAC members, considering there are not many of you left and you guys are practically failing in everything you guys have been involved in. UDAC is becoming unsuccessful and more work is needing to be put in to keep it going then we are getting out in return. So that is why I call the disband mentioned of UDAC.

OOC: I think there is only a couple nations left in UDAC, like 3

My bad, 4

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

We have 8 members left and I'm still not seeing where exactly the UDAC is failing? The members of the EU are still in the UDAC just not in the trade system which really isn't as big a deal as you think considering they are mostly in the UDAC and it's only France who has stopped the defense portion for her country

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

All the people who just left joined directly or soon after the fall of IDO. We haven't taken anymore loss than what we gained in fact we hold quite a bit of the world powers still

Edited by Cenna
  • Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

Oh I went back and looked, most those nations left the defensive pact of UDAC. Which means UDAC in thar sector is failing.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Only France left the defensive pact but remains active in supporting roles

We only really lost 2 real members which were Australia and Novus, and we gained more like Meonesia Thundera Hequ, and Britannia and GMR really only just joined before their sadden departure,

Tbh the UDAC Is the largest and most successful organization. The EU only serves for European Nations to bring us together whilst France may have left the defense Russia, Chernigov, and Sweden still remain.

The UDAC will never fall apart because we are always there as friends and mainly because we donn want to leave discord Lel

But also we are all committed to this organization.