I am Bear King Saeton, and I'm all out of seals. AMA.

saeton

First things first, I'm going to lay this right out on the table:

Yes, I am a bear.

Yes, I am using a computer - please don't expect anything great, because I am a bear. Be glad I can use the dang thing.

Yes, I can use human languages. The most common is English; I have not taken to other languages so well, but to be fair, I am a bear. Be glad I can use English.

No, I don't eat seals daily, but I get plenty of other mammalian and avian flesh. My cousins hook me up with fresh salmon from time to time.

Ask away.

(but seriously, if you know where a family of seals is hanging out at, let me know. I'll take care of them for you)

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I'll start!

Q: How much do you weigh?

Well that's kind of personal, but fine: ENOUGH TO BREAK THE ICE.

Q: Why are you a bear?

That's a good question, Saeton. Here's a better one: Why are you a human?

- I was actually turned into a human by an Inuit shaman because I ate his wife.

Q: What do you do when you're not a bear?

I read. I play video games (not a lot of PC stuff since mine sucks). I do a lot of PT. I troll on various dating sites. I like to play with knives, swords, and guns.

I have an Associates of Applied Science degree in Criminal Justice Law Enforcement. I am about three semesters away from getting a Baccalaureate in the same field, along with a dual minor in International Studies and Psychology. After that, I'm probably going for a Masters/Doctorate program in medicine.

I was Army for a while (probably going to commission next time, because aside from my injury, POG BCT was an absolute joke). I'm not MOSQ so I've never seen combat. I have had my house shot at a few times by kids who think they're gangsters, though, if that counts.

Q: Who made that amazing signature? Can I get one?

Another good question! I did! And yes, you can! Just let me know a background color, text color, text details, and all that fun stuff!

(sorry for the double post please don't ban me. I'm only trying to interact, not rack up post counts :( )

yVHTSLQ.png

I am perfectly okay with this. Although eventually they might turn into a midnight snack.

yVHTSLQ.png

Do you prefer snow bear or polar bear?

Snow bear, polar bear, ice bear, pretty much anything is cool. Fun fact: Arctic comes from the Greek meaning of "with bear" while Antarctica means "without bear" :D

Do you like to eat more then just fish perhaps some nice German Braut's and with beir? like in Oktoberfest? or do stick to mainly fish like Sushi?

I will pretty much eat anything that won't eat me first. The Germans call me Eisbar and feed me brats and schnitzel. Japan feeds me fish. Vietnam feeds me pho. Korea feeds me dog. Texas gives me BBQ. It's all good.

yVHTSLQ.png

Except when it's hot. Which is basically all year, except for two weeks in December.

yVHTSLQ.png

Snow bear, polar bear, ice bear, pretty much anything is cool. Fun fact: Arctic comes from the Greek meaning of "with bear" while Antarctica means "without bear" :D

I never knew that, actually - interesting!
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

Yep! Ursus maritimus (polar bear) means sea bear, while Ursus arctos (brown bear) means bear bear - Latin, then Greek.

And recent studies have shown that polar bears are closer related to the Irish brown bear, than the North American brown bear as previously assumed.

themoreyouknow.gif

yVHTSLQ.png