Breakdown Of Diplomatic Relations

Tiggera

Thundera hereby break down any and all diplomatic relations with Grand Pulse and it shall be recognized by Thundera as a terrorist state rather than a co-equal nation in the international community by Thundera for threatening nations in South and Central America.

OOC: I'll no longer view threads/post by Grand Pulse into he can follow game rules.

• Upvote 1

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

Thundera hereby break down any and all diplomatic relations with Grand Pulse and it shall be recognized by Thundera as a terrorist state rather than a co-equal nation in the international community by Thundera for threatening nations in South and Central America.

OOC: I'll no longer view threads/post by Grand Pulse into he can follow game rules.

Regardless no unauthorized ships will be allowed into our controlled waters. You have no military to protect routes, especially not against a much superiority force native to the land. You nation is spread out everywhere, its makes it even harder. Panama is more or less lost, we could have invaded at any time, now we don't feel the need but if you continue to provoke us we will take everything. We have already moved a large amount of military forces to Illium for such a scenario. 

Azulami9DM1F.png

OOC: No rules were broken but I appreciate your butthurt

IpHGyGc.png

Regardless no unauthorized ships will be allowed into our controlled waters. You have no military to protect routes, especially not against a much superiority force native to the land. You nation is spread out everywhere, its makes it even harder. Panama is more or less lost, we could have invaded at any time, now we don't feel the need but if you continue to provoke us we will take everything. We have already moved a large amount of military forces to Illium for such a scenario.

Azula - mi9DM1F.png

OOC: No rules were broken but I appreciate your butthurt

Thundera doesn't talk or negotiate with terrorist

OOC: Like I said before, I'm in quite a good mood. If you think I'm so butt hurt or being a sourpuss, you can always stop replying to my post. Besides, I could easily surpass your nation in three days top so I would suggest you quit making threats towards a nation you don't threaten.

Edited by Tiggera

OOC: Lighting, I do believe you are in violation of RP rules...

You are violating this one:

• You must roleplay within your means - by that, I mean you must make reasonable posts and requests. You are not allowed to take control of other nations without explicit consent from that nation leader, and posts like "I invade you and kill all your stuff" will be removed.
  • Upvote 1

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

If I have an imaginary military, then he can't honestly believe he could impose his will over all that water with not a single naval ship. Especially seeing as the world is against his acts.

OOC: Lighting, I do believe you are in violation of RP rules...

You are violating this one:

• You must roleplay within your means - by that, I mean you must make reasonable posts and requests. You are not allowed to take control of other nations without explicit consent from that nation leader, and posts like "I invade you and kill all your stuff" will be removed.

OOC: Yes I know the rules very well, I have not taken control of another nation without their consent.. Their nations are perfectly intact and I have made no contact with their nation, yet. No Invasion or anything has taken place. I have means to do what I have done, Tiggera has the means to do precisely nothing to stop it. 

IpHGyGc.png

If I have an imaginary military, then he can't honestly believe he could impose his will over all that water with not a single naval ship. Especially seeing as the world is against his acts.

I thought it was made clear that we would sink ships from the sky, I'm not sure what part you aren't getting. We spot a ship and then we sent planes to sink it, simple really. Our airplanes are more than capable of sinking ships, quite easily.

Thundera doesn't talk or negotiate with terrorist

OOC: Like I said before, I'm in quite a good mood. If you think I'm so butt hurt or being a sourpuss, you can always stop replying to my post. Besides, I could easily surpass your nation in three days top so I would suggest you quit making threats towards a nation you don't threaten.

No you couldn't surpass me in 3 days and that is an actual rule break more or less because your nation is so spread out it would be highly unreasonable for you to fight a very strong military that you can barely compete against on my home turf. You have other land to think of where I on the other hand have a very tight nation and can easily move military around to protect my nation. Basically its highly unfeasible for you to do so.

You claim rule break where there isn't one but you're all too ready to break the rules, me thinks you don't understand the rules. 

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

No you couldn't surpass me in 3 days and that is an actual rule break more or less because your nation is so spread out it would be highly unreasonable for you to fight a very strong military that you can barely compete against on my home turf. You have other land to think of where I on the other hand have a very tight nation and can easily move military around to protect my nation. Basically its highly unfeasible for you to do so.

You claim rule break where there isn't one but you're all too ready to break the rules, me thinks you don't understand the rules.

Actually I could have a heavy military presence in that region that would be within my means. A nation doesn't need military on all its land to keep order (that's what police are for) and Thundera's national security isn't being threatened anywhere else so its pretty safe to say it would be reasonable that's would want a strong presence in Central America. Even if my national security was threatened elsewhere, I could put 17 city worth of military in a region and still have six city worth of military left to defend the rest of my nation, plus allies located by each of my provinces that could quickly and swiftly intervene. You on the other hand have no allies nearby (or probably at all) and have only enemies in the region.

OOC: I'm done talking to you, say what you want to say.

• Upvote 3

San Florence is in full support for Thundera breaking relations from Grand Pulse. King Arnaldo: "I send a message to the leader of Thundera, if you ever need help just contact me and my high council and we will gladly do so. You are our ally and he does not just threaten you but also my kingdom as well only together we can be stand strong."

-

-

-

Arnaldo Florin| King of San Florence

Actually I could have a heavy military presence in that region that would be within my means. A nation doesn't need military on all its land to keep order (that's what police are for) and Thundera's national security isn't being threatened anywhere else so its pretty safe to say it would be reasonable that's would want a strong presence in Central America. Even if my national security was threatened elsewhere, I could put 17 city worth of military in a region and still have six city worth of military left to defend the rest of my nation, plus allies located by each of my provinces that could quickly and swiftly intervene. You on the other hand have no allies nearby (or probably at all) and have only enemies in the region.

OOC: I'm done talking to you, say what you want to say.

Well you have no military here so its pretty safe to attack so its largely irrelevant. 

IpHGyGc.png