Nimm

Nimm

I'm Nimm

I run a decent size >BLOC nation that is willing to sell foods

Outside this game I enjoy playing Pool, making stupid comments on forums, annoy my teacher, and recently I grew an interest in learning Foreign languages. I'm currently learning both Serbo-Croation and Spanish. I'm also looking to find basic phrases in Czech and German for school things...

Any questions?

• Administrators

Hello Nimm, how are you?

Also I really enjoy your avatar; I have a leopard gecko myself (got him when I was really young, have had him for years and years now. I don't think he's ever smiled like that before, though)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

I'm excellent, and yourself?

I used to have one when I was younger. 'Been trying to convince my dad to let me raise another one

Pretty tired currently, but overall you know, just living the dream.

They're kind of interesting little things. I bought a hamster ball for mine, he doesn't really weigh enough to move around much in it. It's more like he climbs up the side and then all of a sudden the weight rolls it forward a couple of inches and he has to climb up the side again. And he's really slow. Mostly our cats enjoy it, they'll bat him around if I'm not watching closely.

Needless to say he stays in his cage 99% of the time.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, Nimm! What made you wish to learn Serbo-Croation? I don't know anything about it, but it seems like a rather random choice. :P

My greatgrandfather was born in Croatia and I still have family in the Balkans

Why spanish? They come over here, they need to learn our language.

My father's family is from Mexico and most people on that side speak better Spanish then English. It's easier for me to understand them in Spanish

My father's family is from Mexico and most people on that side speak better Spanish then English. It's easier for me to understand them in Spanish

Oh, ok. That's better. :)

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png