Smithly

Smithly

Hello! I am Smithly! I come from >bloc and was the third leader of the Asian Alliance which was the strongest region based alliance in the game. Our first leader was a strong yet neutral commander and reminds me very much of the GPA, our second leader was a lion-hearted man who beat me in a vote for leadership and lead us gloriously into world war bloc 1 on the side of the goons which I imagine he had very little choice in the matter because the other combatants were lowly people after that I was put into charge and I lead my comrades into the stupidly started world war bloc 2 and surrendered after the little guys of my alliance took a thrashing and I didn't want them to take all the damage just for following orders. After our admin and game creator Rumsod left the game and Heidi ruined the game by making 500 thousand nations and effectively bogging down the server memory. I left for another nation simulator game to fill the void that >bloc had left and I came along with the first wave of >bloc people, but did not take part in the forum raids and other such stupidity. I sat quietly and tried learning the game mechanics and was part of the >bloc party until I realized I was going no where fast in that alliance so after I was released from the UPN PoW camp I joined the Green Protection Alliance and so far I love it. I am a medium producer of steel and aluminum. I am super talkative if you ever catch me on the IRC. If you are a nation just starting out I will happily buy your bauxite, lead, and oil at a more than fair price to help you get off your feet.

• Upvote 2

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

• 2 weeks later...

I am unsure what all happened in >BLOC, but I'd just like to point out that Smithly is a quality member of the GPA in P&W. :)

I lead The Asian Alliance into world war bloc 2 and surrendered after my little guys were getting farmed by the abundant amount of ANON nations that just joined and were pumped up by the ANON leadership. The Asian Alliance was the biggest alliance in the RVL (Rum and vodka league) which was fighting ANON (4chan alliances) and he was most likely part of ANON. Most of the bloc people here today on P&W are former ANON members.

Edited by Smithly

e1msiPI.jpg

I lead a The Asian Alliance into world war bloc 2 and surrendered after my little guys were getting farmed by the abundant amount of ANON nations that just joined and were pumped up by the ANON leadership. The Asian Alliance was the biggest alliance in the RVL (Rum and vodka league) which was fighting ANON (4chan alliances) and he was most likely part of ANON. Most of the bloc people here today on P&W are former ANON members.

I happen to have been RVL :lol:

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

Most of the bloc people here today on P&W are former ANON members.

There are RVL members and other people from bloc who were neutral during the war here, never said otherwise. :P

Edited by Smithly
  • Upvote 1

e1msiPI.jpg