Lambdagrad News Channel (with special host Clair Vaux Bernardus)

Eva-Beatrice

l5bwjsz.png

OhayÅgozaimasu! It’s Clair Vaux Bernardus, and I have the privilege of announcing the GMR’s news this week here on the Lambdagrad News Channel! I’d like to thank the new Premier of the Greater Meta Republic, Chiester 556, for allowing me this chance. Also, for those asking, the Rokkenjima News Reports hosted by myself will be broadcasting globally again soon. I’ve been at the Witch Tournament held in Wintery for the past week, so I haven’t been around the studio. But anyways, let’s quit stalling and hop right into this week’s news!

Speaking of the Tournament in Wintery, we would like to share some highlights of it with you all! We thank all the citizens and world leaders who were able to attend. We'd also like to thank Wintery for hosting the Tournament following the attacks in Lambdagrad. We hope to see you at the next one as well, wherever it may be held.

Highlights:

Eva-Beatrice vs. Bernkastel; Winner – Eva-Beatrice

Maria vs. Solaris; Winner â€“ Maria
Bernkastel vs. Natsume Maemi; Tie
Bernkastel vs. Solaris; Winner – Bernkastel
Chiester 556 vs. Maria; Winner – Maria
Eva-Beatrice vs. Natsume Maemi; Winner – Eva-Beatrice
Virgilia vs. Solaris; Winner – Virgilia
Lucifer disqualified from her match with Solaris for using “lethal meansâ€
Eva-Beatrice vs. Solaris; Winner – Solaris
Battle Royale: Solaris vs. Bernkastel vs. Lambdadelta vs. Chiester 556 vs. Lucifer; Winner – Lambdadelta

The restoration of Lambdagrad following bombings and massacres by former members of the Witch Senate has been considered a success. Although the mark left on the city and its residents by these rogue witches was certainly huge, everyday life has returned, and Lambdagrad has for the most part returned to normal. Buildings damaged in the attacks such as the KonpeitÅ Mall and the Rokkaku Corporation World Headquarters have been completely restored. Funerals for the deceased have also been held, with their friends and family attending. Their graves were later opened to Lambdagrad residents who wished to come by and pay their respects. All rogue witches involved in the attacks were caught, and taken into the custody of the Great Court of Heaven. All were tried and found guilty of the murder of 5,000 GMR citizens, attempted murder of 10,000 more, committing acts of violence in a Witch Senate-protected area, damaging infrastructure, and damaging government property. They’ve been sentenced to death by the Court. Dlanor A. Knox of the Eiserne Jungfrau will be carrying out the executions.

Lastly, we have an announcement from GMR’s Foreign Affairs Department. This is simply a notification to the world’s leaders concerning who is considered an ally of the GMR, and who is not. The three nations currently on the diplomatic blacklist include Novus, Chernigov, and Meonesia. Current allies of the GMR include the Quarian Empire, Rokkenjima, Wintery, The Holy Britannian Empire, and The Kingdom of the Evenstar.

It seems that’s it for this week’s news! I’d like to thank Chiester 556 again for letting me host this week. Well, until next time, ja ne!

zLm3Dcw.png

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 2

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Chiester 556 vs. Maria

That matching doesn't really sound fair.

Eva-Beatrice vs. Solaris; Winner – Solaris

That's a shocker (no offense to Solaris, of course).

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

That matching doesn't really sound fair.

That's a shocker (no offense to Solaris, of course).

Maria is a child

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Maria is a child

Also, Bernkastel won the first match

Maria was also able to beat Solaris- and Solaris beat Eva-Beatrice.

Again, not fair for Chiester 556...but I digress.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Solaris - You and I will have to face each other again when we're at full strength. My injuries will be healed soon enough.

l4x7oj3.png

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

#catlivesmatter

I was actually watching when they said Blue lives matter and now people are saying random shot without knowing what it means. Blue lives do matter and I'm sick of all the bs that is occurring around police being shot

Also sorry for derailing the topic

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Solaris - You and I will have to face each other again when we're at full strength. My injuries will be healed soon enough.

>Beats the Golden Witch

>She demands a rematch.

- Solaris

• Upvote 1

>Beats the Golden Witch

>She demands a rematch.

- Solaris

Yes, well... It's not like I was forced to face two extremely powerful Voyagers beforehand, or anything. Try facing me at full strength, and see if you can say those words again.

4Elh1YD.png

I would like to announce that I will be participating in the next tournament as well.

nj38awB.png