Banned?

Ekejen Luish

I was banned from the National Affairs Forum for 30 days.

According to the rules:

3Strike Rule Breakdown 

1. 1st Post in Violation of NatRP & Community Forum Rules: Verbal Warning + 1 Strike 
  2. 2nd Post in Violation of NatRP & Community Forum Rules: Warn Point + 1 Strike
  3. 3rd Post in Violation of NatRP & Community Forum Rules: Warn Point + 1 Strike & NatRP Ban

As far as I know, I have not violated the NatRP rules in the past like two months, except for "Stay within your means", which we removed because we decided it was well within my means.

I think for what I've done, considering I did not have any strikes or warns, I think a strict warning would be sufficient. I don't think I should be banned 

• Upvote 1

This is very small

I was banned from the National Affairs Forum for 30 days.

According to the rules:

As far as I know, I have not violated the NatRP rules in the past like two months, except for "Stay within your means", which we removed because we decided it was well within my means.

I think for what I've done, considering I did not have any strikes or warns, I think a strict warning would be sufficient. I don't think I should be banned 

Please read the message I sent you in regards to the rules you violated - the message is detailed and explains everything you need to know. 

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

No share it here so it's public knowledge. I mean he made his question public, why can't his response be?

Four sent the reason via PM when he was banned for 30 days from the NatRP forums. If Pury wants to publicize the message, he can. To be honest, his answer to this question is most likely already been answered in Four's PM before he even asked the question, and should reread it if he hasn't done so.

• Upvote 1
tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif

At least give warn to Riza for "LOLNO" because it was completely unnecessary and started the whole thing.

And if you don't you are biased, because I got a warning point for a similar thing in Nat Affairs.

Edited by Pury Uryq

This is very small

You partially started this thing, Mrs. #Nope.

Oh, did i? Oh i'm sorry i guess my #Nope prevented shitposters like you from gaining access to NatRP. You have nobody else to blame but yourself.

Oh, did i? Oh i'm sorry i guess my #Nope prevented shitposters like you from gaining access to NatRP. You have nobody else to blame but yourself.

I have nobody to blame but myself?

Yeah, I am blamed for provoking myself.

This is very small

At least give warn to Riza for "LOLNO" because it was completely unnecessary and started the whole thing.

And if you don't you are biased, because I got a warning point for a similar thing in Nat Affairs.

You partially started this thing, Mrs. #Nope.

For the record - anyone who spammed in that thread (those threads) was given a warning and applicable strike as per the Nat RP Subforum rules. I don't work off bias, you do wrong, you get the correct punishment.

Closing this topic as the OP has been responded to here and through PM. 

Come back in the 30 days, learn your lesson, and try again. 

• Upvote 1

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!