Premier League Baseball Invitation

Livius Clades

Hello reader, you are reading the thread for Premier League Baseball(PLB)! The first Association within the Orbis Baseball League. PLB will be a 16 member association with 2 divisions, The Storm Division(Div. I) and The Cyclone Division(Div. II). Each division will have 8 teams, the teams in these divisions will be determined by a Placement tournament and from that point on the league will use a Promotion and Relegation system.

We will have a 16 game schedule for each division. These games will be played on Saturdays and Sundays over 12 week period. Friendlies can be played during the week but these games will not count for League play. At the end of every season the worst team in Div. I will be relegated to Div. II, while the Winner of Div. II will be promoted to Div. I. After the 12 week play period, we will take 4 weeks off. During that time teams can develop talent for the next play period. Records will be kept during Play periods on wins and loses after Schedules are made.

Now after the first two play periods an inter-league Tournament will be held, the PLB Open Series. Both Divisions will compete for the Open Title. It's for bragging rights and it's PLB's equivalent of the World Series or the World Cup. And each winning team's logo in game will be adorned with a Star signifying their championship win. We will hold this tournament twice a year. Once during the Winter and the other during the Summer. The first will be this Winter if we can get the league up and running by then.

Now with that being said, this is only if we can get 16 teams to play. If you are interested in playing say so below.

The Following List is subject to change:

Current Commissioner: Livius Clades

Current Teams:

1. Real Galicia C.B. - The Grand Principality of Galicia
2. The Heartless Snowman(Heartless B.C.) - The Frost Kingdom
3. The Inquisition Templars - The Holy Kingdom's Inquisition(Albgast Vulpes)
4. The Berrean United Nation- The Monarchy of Berrean(James XVI)
5. Vacant
6. Vacant
7. Vacant
8. Vacant
9. Vacant
10. Vacant
11. Vacant
12. Vacant
13. Vacant
14. Vacant
15. Vacant
16. Vacant

As you can see we are in need of more teams. Any team may join even if you have neglected your team that's fine most of us have and are rebuilding them slowly over time. With the relegation and promotion system even if you are a weak Club you can work your way to the top league. Winners of tournaments will receive monetary prizes(excluding the placement tournament). We will be looking to build a competitive league. Please let me know below if you're interested. 
Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Sure. Just pm me when and who to play

We'll be setting up a schedule once we get more teams. Also your team, can you use another name. I want the league to look professional and that isn't a very respectful name. Since you want it to be based around Dio, how about the NGE Dio Steamrollers? I appreciate you wanting to join but if you could alter the name I'd appreciate it. Your team can be based around your religion but it can't have vile words. Dio's Dicks can't be used.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Shouldn't this be in the actual OBL section?

Also, we won't join but we will sponsor if you get ten teams.

Alright, And to answer that. I put it hear because this area gets more traffic and it's still within the rules of National Affairs and Role-play so it should be fine. OBL thread is pretty much dead.

Fire is nice eh?

Yeah why not? I be interested.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png