Which religion is the most Violent?

Frank Todd

Much like the Wrestler you apparently themed yourself after, it seems you like the attention and drama. :3

Says the person who to hide from his poor showing is actually admitting to trolling and trying to get responses out of people, something actually against the rules though never really enforced. 

Well you really took this to heart. Nice.

Ah yes that old one-two. Say nothing of worth and put down a little note at the end to be triggered if you cannot adequately address what is presented to you in the response. It dismisses the response and puts you up on that high and mighty plateau you tried to take in your first post. I actually addressed everything you said including your attempt to mock me by asking if I could read when clearly considering your error it was you who needed brushing up. Sadly, I've seen this trick before so no points old boy.

Another 180 from you perhaps or will you stand your ground this time? Either works for me.

Says the person who to hide from his poor showing is actually admitting to trolling and trying to get responses out of people, something actually against the rules though never really enforced. 

Ah yes that old one-two. Say nothing of worth and put down a little note at the end to be triggered if you cannot adequately address what is presented to you in the response. It dismisses the response and puts you up on that high and mighty plateau you tried to take in your first post. I actually addressed everything you said including your attempt to mock me by asking if I could read when clearly considering your error it was you who needed brushing up. Sadly, I've seen this trick before so no points old boy.

Another 180 from you perhaps or will you stand your ground this time? Either works for me.

Well it started as a debate, all I did was respond to another's "points" and then was immediately told that my response was "tripe" I believe, and then went on to say that I was saying that only the Christians started anything was massively false, Never once did I say that they are the sole bearers of war. You assume much based on reading your responses, 1: you assume I hate solely Christians and catholics and that I'm some Muslim bleeding heart... Which couldn't be farther from the truth. 2: You then try to seal off any rebuttal from me by saying that "The other the OP will mask it as a neutral affair while ready to pounce on anyone who presents the obvious response they're looking for" Which is a childish way of forcing your values on someone else in a social standing, you do realize that this started as a debate correct? That means that if someone is going to post something on here in response to the initial post... Especially in the Debate  section, which if you remember that the initial response was

"Islam by far.

Islam has been violent from the very outset.

Christianity takes second and Judaism takes third."

To which a healthy response would to be the opposite of said response. I don't give a flying !@#$ what religion it was, he could have said Satanism is the most violent and I would have responded with either "How many people has satan killed?" or "Gee, well you never hear about Satan sending floods to murder people". Granted I know that Satanism is about worshiping something innately evil and I'm personally not a fan.

Additionally this post was truly meant as a debate thread, the fact that you took to someone baiting you (and you responding quite humorously) keeps your reputation the same as what I had heard of you from various sources.

I understand what I said prior to the "trolling" I quite frankly don't like the way you so incredulously forced your way of thinking on this. Debate is one thing, not liking something and saying that "you are an uneducated !@#$" is another, and I understand that this particular post seems that way (but again, I could give less flying fornicating !@#$). 

So really, if I had offended Lord Floof Floof, I do apologize, but as for you Rozalia I'd really appreciate a keen reworking of wording when you respond to something, cause you come off as a severely condescending prick. You may have not intended to do so, but ya did.

Classy-Bill-Murray-In-a-Suit-Points-With

So kindly review the following and shove into whatever black hole that you'll inevitably decide to ignore it in.

d0r0WcS.gif

Odinisim. It literally preaches going out and conquering for honor. And dying in combat is how to get to Valhalla. Im not saying its most violent but it makes Christianity look mild. 

I get what you are saying, but this was more so in terms of "violent towards non-believers".

o7 Odinism For the win.

Edited by Albgast Vulpes
  • Upvote 1

d0r0WcS.gif

Well it started as a debate, all I did was respond to another's "points" and then was immediately told that my response was "tripe" I believe, and then went on to say that I was saying that only the Christians started anything was massively false, Never once did I say that they are the sole bearers of war. You assume much based on reading your responses, 1: you assume I hate solely Christians and catholics and that I'm some Muslim bleeding heart... Which couldn't be farther from the truth. 2: You then try to seal off any rebuttal from me by saying that "The other the OP will mask it as a neutral affair while ready to pounce on anyone who presents the obvious response they're looking for" Which is a childish way of forcing your values on someone else in a social standing, you do realize that this started as a debate correct? That means that if someone is going to post something on here in response to the initial post... Especially in the Debate  section, which if you remember that the initial response was

"Islam by far.

Islam has been violent from the very outset.

Christianity takes second and Judaism takes third."

To which a healthy response would to be the opposite of said response. I don't give a flying !@#$ what religion it was, he could have said Satanism is the most violent and I would have responded with either "How many people has satan killed?" or "Gee, well you never hear about Satan sending floods to murder people". Granted I know that Satanism is about worshiping something innately evil and I'm personally not a fan.

Additionally this post was truly meant as a debate thread, the fact that you took to someone baiting you (and you responding quite humorously) keeps your reputation the same as what I had heard of you from various sources.

I understand what I said prior to the "trolling" I quite frankly don't like the way you so incredulously forced your way of thinking on this. Debate is one thing, not liking something and saying that "you are an uneducated !@#$" is another, and I understand that this particular post seems that way (but again, I could give less flying fornicating !@#$). 

So really, if I had offended Lord Floof Floof, I do apologize, but as for you Rozalia I'd really appreciate a keen reworking of wording when you respond to something, cause you come off as a severely condescending prick. You may have not intended to do so, but ya did.

Classy-Bill-Murray-In-a-Suit-Points-With

So kindly review the following and shove into whatever black hole that you'll inevitably decide to ignore it in.

*Admits to being a troll trying to get responses*

*Later says he meant it as a proper debate*

As I had said, you masked it as such but your intention (which you even admitted to so why you keep arguing I don't know) was clear. 

I told several people it was obvious bait, I don't mind responding regardless especially when it's all very easy. 

You showed no knowledge and were repeating often stated points that are incredibly weak, the finer details on why being noted in my initial postings. You of course never acknowledged your mistakes and then went into "it's just me trolling hahaha". Reminds me of that thing where someone says they're retarded, someone then calls them retarded, and then they say the jokes on them as they're not actually retarded, just pretending. 

If you want to try then actually go back to my posts and address what I put down regarding the crusades and other things, then we can have a debate. If you wish to continue with this "I'm a troll" or alternatively this "I wanted a debate but you're a big meanie" then feel free, saves me time. 

*Admits to being a troll trying to get responses*

*Later says he meant it as a proper debate*

As I had said, you masked it as such but your intention (which you even admitted to so why you keep arguing I don't know) was clear. 

I told several people it was obvious bait, I don't mind responding regardless especially when it's all very easy. 

You showed no knowledge and were repeating often stated points that are incredibly weak, the finer details on why being noted in my initial postings. You of course never acknowledged your mistakes and then went into "it's just me trolling hahaha". Reminds me of that thing where someone says they're retarded, someone then calls them retarded, and then they say the jokes on them as they're not actually retarded, just pretending. 

If you want to try then actually go back to my posts and address what I put down regarding the crusades and other things, then we can have a debate. If you wish to continue with this "I'm a troll" or alternatively this "I wanted a debate but you're a big meanie" then feel free, saves me time. 

*Shoves points into whatever black hole to ignore it and then tries to reaffirm some point that he was right about before to show how right he is in his realm of rightness*

Your so transparent dude-bro.

Well glad we had this discussion, please feel free to browse around some more of my points and then you can promptly put those where ever. Additionally try not to piss off the others, they are at least trying to get their point across in a non-"I'm always right" kind of way.

:3

Love,

Vulpes.

P.S kinda strange how no one else got this treatment but the narcissistic a$$hole. Huh, odd.

d0r0WcS.gif

*Shoves points into whatever black hole to ignore it and then tries to reaffirm some point that he was right about before to show how right he is in his realm of rightness*

Your so transparent dude-bro.

Well glad we had this discussion, please feel free to browse around some more of my points and then you can promptly put those where ever. Additionally try not to piss off the others, they are at least trying to get their point across in a non-"I'm always right" kind of way.

:3

Love,

Vulpes.

P.S kinda strange how no one else got this treatment but the narcissistic a$$hole. Huh, odd.

I'd say something to that but Ibnar already tried the same thing so just read what I put for him. Short of kowtowing there was nothing that would not have been met with your cowardly response there you laid down in your previous post. I've given you the chance to debate in the last post and you've surrendered instead, thats cool, thanks mate. 

Edited by Rozalia

I'd say something to that but Ibnar already tried the same thing so just read what I put for him. Short of kowtowing there was nothing that would not have been met with your cowardly response there you laid down in your previous post. I've given you the chance to debate in the last post and you've surrendered instead, thats cool, thanks mate. 

In what way have I surrendered? In what way was there a chance to surrender? This wasn't a debate, this was you mashing your will upon our "debate", and then trying to take everything that I was saying and then trying to prove something from it.

Ya might wanna get ya head checked.

d0r0WcS.gif

In what way have I surrendered? In what way was there a chance to surrender? This wasn't a debate, this was you mashing your will upon our "debate", and then trying to take everything that I was saying and then trying to prove something from it.

Ya might wanna get ya head checked.

No, I tore what little you had apart and have repeatedly pointed to where you can start if you want to actually have a meaningful dialogue. You've refused to do so and repeated some trite comments, not much more to it. 

No, I tore what little you had apart and have repeatedly pointed to where you can start if you want to actually have a meaningful dialogue. You've refused to do so and repeated some trite comments, not much more to it. 

There you go again. You didn't tear shit apart, but it's clear that you are dense/slow in said head.

d0r0WcS.gif

There you go again. You didn't tear shit apart, but it's clear that you are dense/slow in said head.

Alright, lets flashback briefly and it's even colour coded for convenience. 

Yet you find that Christianity's history is littered with "Great" crusades where they swathed a path of death across the Middle east... or the fact that they conscripted a private force of people to go into one of their crusades to pilfer treasure and wealth off another people under the guise of "slaying the non-believers" and when the forced knights got back, they were burned at the stake as heritics.. Oh yes, they have such a peaceful history. And that wasn't by a group of the clergy, that was by one of the pope(s) (since Christianity and catholicism were basically one and the same back then). Additionally I have a multitude of Muslim and Islamic friends (and co-workers) and kinda odd how not one of them has called me a hell-bound sinner... Oh that's right, it was the christian/catholic people I know luls. Silly me.

Also like to note that while current events are by Radical Muslims, the past has shown that Christ-based religions of yesteryear were the ones who instigated wars, and then murder thousands of Muslims and Jews.

The Crusades against Muslims were even if ill actions occurred here and there mostly positive affairs, as positive as religious wars can be anyway. Muslims had taken over large parts of Iberia and the Byzantine Empire and outside a few stronger than average actors Europe was mostly a group of weak small kingdoms ripe for the picking. I don't like Catholisism but I am thankful it held back the disease that is Islam.

The crusades against Pagans were "Muslim-like" and the ones against the "heretics" were simply vile... however those crusades aren't the ones attacked, instead as you say it's the ones that "swathed a path of death across the Middle east". In short you know little on the matter and are virtue signaling as such people always are on this subject as not only are the Middle Eastern ones minor in their "evilness", but Muslims did much worse to the Hindus and Sikhs (why do people not talk about that? Odd).

Your anecdote of knowing nice Muslims and mean Christians is in essence the Ivory Tower experience. To explain it's based on the mass immigration loving Ivory Tower dwellers whose experience with immigrants consists of knowing their foreign housekeeper/gardner/shopkeeper and perhaps a small group in their mostly white area, and as they are right nice chaps and as all those brown people are alike (apparently) then that must mean they're all nice chaps. Who would not want those sort of people filling up entire cities they cry.

Your claim that supposedly only Christianity started war/terror/whatever in the past is also hogwash and likely based on your ignorance on the matter. Your type tend to have been fed all the evils of Christianity and none of Islam so they assume based on that, that Islam must have been pretty darn peaceful, I mean they'd know if they hadn't been.... Islamic history/nations have not been peaceful, far from it. Currently the ones doing that are the "Progressives"/Liberals who are in some sort of odd alliance with the Islamists... cuckoldry is all I can call it as it's just so darn stupid.

Your response to the tearing apart of your vanguard argument was then.

I could care less about either two all religion does is make stupid people (who feel they should worship an unseen entity) do stupid things. It's even dumber to think that at the base of it all, most of the "Violent" religions worship the same god. It makes no sense to me, I mainly made this to see how many people would say that it was either Christ based religions or Muslims, while I was 75% sure it would be an attack on Muslims and about 12% sure that it would be about some weird "Pagan" bash. Hell, I would have chuckled if it was a Dragon Faith bash just because of my position.

Humorous any way you shake a stick at it. Damned if it didn't deliver.

Some unrelated tripe I addressed in the next post but not worth putting on here (unneeded) and of course the "I'm trolling so stop killing me out here" part.

You could not defend your statements and moved on to petty measures such as ignoring and now insults. You were beaten in one hit and that was that, sorry. 

Ya know, using the word Tripe over and over, doesn't really make you seem more intimidating from a social stand point, it kinda makes it look like you barely know what the word means and you're just trying to throw it out as much as possible.

But whatever, keep going. I'm totally listening.

giphy.gif

d0r0WcS.gif

Ya know, using the word Tripe over and over, doesn't really make you seem more intimidating from a social stand point, it kinda makes it look like you barely know what the word means and you're just trying to throw it out as much as possible.

But whatever, keep going. I'm totally listening.

giphy.gif

I use tripe, twaddle, poppycock, hogwash, and a bunch of other words interchangeably and I've used a number of them already in this thread though due to the obvious overload I will repeat them here and there. Git gud and I'd not have to.  

Spamming your own thread in an effort to block out the pain. Nasty. Very dishonest. Sad!

Lol you're very full of yourself, aren't you? 

I bet you're a blast to be around in Real Life.

d0r0WcS.gif

Lol you're very full of yourself, aren't you? 

I bet you're a blast to be around in Real Life.

Keep 'em coming. Considering you've conceded you can't argue what little scraps you had of an argument on the Crusades and such, I am glad we could reach the conclusion that we have. Petty insults really don't matter to me, saves me time even. Thanks mate.

If I so may, I'm going to put my two cents in. To be fair, some said the Aztec religion was the most violent and I can agree with that. They sacrificed slaves and enemies alike for their gods and often I can add. In fact reason why they did expand from what I've learned in school is to continue their human sacrifice since they did it so much. The Mayan and Incan religions also did human sacrifice but not on the scale of the Aztecs.

Nerd To The Core