End of Isolation

Nadir Aminu

Harzotchka has announced end of isolation and will be opening itslef up to new ideals and morals in other nations. We have also opened up trade through the Nile and the Suez Canal. We will also begin the opening of embassies and transport throughout the borders. If caught with any weapons while exiting or entering you will be subject to Harzotchka laws and the mercy of Mahmoud Al-emin. Any homosexual activity will not be encouraged and same goes to public practice of religion. We are awaiting and we look forward towards to a possible culture enlightenment and renaissance to create many new Ãœbermensch and find the truth and meaning of an intrinsically purposeless life.

Any requests for such embassies and ministerial transfers please contact the Counselor Mahmoud Al-emin.

Can I dump radioactive waste in the nile?

In all seriousness, though, I want to go through the Suez Canal.

Due to that joke, we deny access. As well, your internal conflict shields the people from finding the truth and blocks them from it.

Can I have an embassy and access to the suez canal?

Granted.

Due to that joke, we deny access. As well, your internal conflict shields the people from finding the truth and blocks them from it.

Granted.

Oh look the internal conflict ended an entire like FREAKING TWO MONTHS AGO 

This is very small